Harry Potter is dead?

I ran to see what's happening but apparently I was too late.
VOLDEMORT: HARRY POTTER IS DEAD! hehehe
I started to ball my eyes out. Harry was the only person who I could trust at the moment but now he's dead so I can't trust anyone. Just as I was about to attack Voldemort Harry just rolled out of Hagrids arms randomly having a wand on him. I saw Voldemorts face expression and it was confused with a bit of a suprised looking face. Harry then got up from the floor grabbed his wand out and just got into a fight with Voldemort. Harry then pulled out his wand up where voldemort is then said "avada kedavra". Voldemort had died but little did Harry know Tom Riddle and my Mother are still alive so they might think they're saved but no they still have a lot more people to face then just Voldemort.

HARRY: Y/N! Are you ok?
Y/N: Harry, run. Run far far away from this school please.
HARRY: Why?
Y/N: JUST LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE JUST RUN! GO!
I saw Harry just run away frightened not knowing what the hell is happening right now. I then saw Draco come upto me.
DRACO: hi..look I don't know what came over me, I love you ok Y/N I want to be with you can you please forgive me for what I've done.
Y/N: yes of course I'll forgive you but..I'm scared for us, I'm scared for if we fall apart.
DRACO: fine then if thats what you are saying then we should be on a break.
I saw Draco walking away, far far far way.

I was sitting by the river worried about Harry and Draco who knows where the hell they've gone.
I heard someone coming towards me it's very hard to see who it is, the person looked very unusual from a far.
Y/N: what do you want from me!? Who are you?
???: woah woah it's me Mattheo I was just wondering around the forest and saw you sitting by the river looking really down.
I looked up at Matthew then looked back at the river looking at my weird ass reflection(jk you guys are beautiful)
Y/N: I'm a little bit stressed at the moment..but I'll be alright.
MATTHEO: good. Well before my father catches me talking to the leaders daughter I better be off,  and hey if you need anyone to talk to I'm right here.
Y/N: thanks.
Mattheo nodded with a very big grin and just vanished.

I was walking to Hogwarts then I saw Draco sitting on a rock with a very solemn loom on his face. I walked up to Draco wondering if he'll be happy to see me. Once I got to the rock Draco looked up at me, got up very slowley, then hugged me so tightly it was like someone said I was dead or something.
DRACO: we've been waiting for you for so long now where have you been!
Something didn't feel right at the moment. It felt like something is very very wrong. It felt like everything's cold and dull.
DRACO: Y/N WATCH OUT!
I turned to look what Draco was talking about I saw Mattheo jump in front of me then get hit with a very sharp arrow. I ran to check if he had died yet, he was still alive but bearly breathing. Nobody did anything because be was "Voldemort son" they just stood there looking sorta proud and I just knew I had to say something.
Y/N: SO WHAT YOU'RE JUST GOING TO STAND THERE!? Just because he's Voldemort son dosen't mean he's anything like Tom. Mattheo is a nice guy and if you don't want to save him because he's a villains son then I guess Voldemort's not the villian you all are because you all are just standing there while someone is litrally DYING in front of you STUPID ass EYES! If I was the one dying it would be a different story wouldn't it? Well here's a fact I'm not who you think I am!
HARRY: NO Y/N PLEASE DON'T!
DRACO: Y/N NO!
Y/N: I'M THE DAUGHTER OF THE FREAKING LEADER OF VOLDEMORT AND THE DEATH EATERS. MY MOTHERS NAME IS LORIA!

Mattheo had already breathed his last breath and I just ran far way crying and punching stuff. I had no idea where I was, I was lost and alone. Harry and Draco are probually trying to find me right now but who cares about them I know I don't.

*DRACO'S POV*
HARRY: Y/N!
DRACO: where in the world is that son of a bitch!
I'm getting so worried I don't even know if Y/N is even still alive, all I wanted is a chance to say "I love you" to her. Harry and I looked both day and night for that girl but she was never found. I just went to bed wondering if I'll see Y/N's pretty little angelic face again.

*Y/N'S POV*
I saw Harry and Draco lying on the floor. They both looked cold, hungry, worried and so on god I felt guilty for them, so I decided no more hiding but I'm never ever going back.
Y/N: oi you two idiots that care so much about me they would literally kill themselves get the fuck up.
Harry and Draco both got up and as soon as they saw me they jumped up and hugged me.
DRACO: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH Y/N!
HARRY: where were you?
Y/N: It's uh complicated..
DRACO: Y/N can I talk to you? Alone..
Draco then looked at Harry with a get the hell out of here or I'll fucking murder you and you'll join the rest of your family kind of stare, Harry soon left straight after.
DRACO: Y/N I still love you and I don't know if you still love me but I really really wish that you do. So what do you say will you be my girlfriend or what?
I didn't say anything to him I just smiled then kissed him.
DRACO: i'll take that as a yes.
We just laughed and laughed.

Authors note: yes I know you knew this is probuably how you thought the story would end but who's for you to tell if the story ended or not because it didn't you jus t have to wait for one more sentence and it'll change he entire ending. This is how your life really went.

DRACO: Y/N! Oh no no no you can't die on me! Stupid fucking arrows! Please listen to me please please come back!
HARRY: she'll come back if she wants to.
DRACO: what do you mean by that?
HARRY: oh just a little something I learnt from dying myself. (You had to read the books or watch the movies to know what Harry's talking about here)

Y/N: MATTHEO HI!
MATTHEO: Y/N!
Mattheo came to hug me tight and so did the rest of the spirits.
MATTHEO: so you didn't want to go back? Huh
Y/N: nope. Neither did you.
MATTHEO: nope. Why didn't you want to go back?
Y/N: well the answers easy if you die you just have to die you were born to die whats the point of going back if you'd die again.
MATTHEO: what about the others?
Y/N: I think they would be just fine.
AUTHORS NOTE: sorry you all had to die but you thought I would jus tf end the story on a love scene? I mean maybe but no atleast not this story maybe the next one you'll never know.