He's back!?

I looked at her more and more still not knowing why she looked so familiar to me.
BELLATRIX: hello Y/N how have you and your Mum been?
I was so confused on how this woman knew my Mum and I.
Y/N: uhm excuse me but who might you be?
BELLATRIX: what abouts do you mean by that dear? I'm your lovely Godmother!
I was shocked if what I heard how could a death eater be my godmother?
BELLATRIX: oh you didn't know that didn't you dear.
Y/N: no..I didn't.
HARRY: it doesn't matter if you are her "godmother" all that matters is defeating you guys!
My godmother started laughing then so did the rest of the death eaters.
LUCIUS: don't be silly Potter you can't do anything to us cause your a weak young boy.
HARRY: yeah right you can say that to yourself I know all your secrets!
BELLATRIX: stop fighting! You guys are so pathetic..All I came here to do was to ask my dearest goddaughter to join the death eaters since she has the mark, So Y/N will you or not?
HARRY: please Y/N don't!
LUCIUS: shut up Potter!
BELLATRIX: yeah that's right nobody asked you Potter.
BELLATRIX: Oh why hello Draco!
DRACO: hi..what's going on?
BELLATRIX: I'm trying to persuade my lovely goddaughter into joining us!
DRACO: Phisill..
Y/N: hello Malfoy.
DRACO: Y/N's your goddaughter?
BELLATRIX: why yes!
I soon realized Draco had actually said my name instead of using my last name.
BELLATRIX: so Draco do you know Y/N?
LUCIUS: Bellatrix I think you have forgotten that Draco and Y/N used to be friends.
BELLATRIX: ohh right! ha ha silly me so Y/N will you join us now?
Y/N: I-
BELLATRIX: ok fine since you're my goddaughter I will give you atleast 2 weeks to decide you got that and 2 weeks only!

DRACO: hey Phisill...
Y/N: hey Malfoy what's wrong?
DRACO: oh nothing just have a lot on my mind that's all.
Y/N: oh ok..
DRACO: can you please become apart of the death eaters I mean you have our mark!
Y/N: I don't know Draco it's a big disicion for me..
DRACO: please Phisill I'm so depressed I feel so lonely all the time I feel like my friends hate me and know something is up and having someone that knows more about me would be the greatest thing ever so can you please join us!
I looked at his eyes seeing how depressed and tired they look and his skin is so pale.
Y/N: I'm sorry Draco but I don't know..
DRACO: why are you saying my name?
Y/N: ha?
DRACO: you hears me why are you saying my name?
Y/N: I don't know why...
DRACO: Don't lie Phisill..
He pulled me into his arms.
DRACO: you ok?
Y/N: yeah I'm fine..
He then let go of me and just walked off like that.

I went to bed just to clear my head.
DRACO: get up!
I woke up with a mad Draco beside me.
Y/N: Seriously Draco!
DRACO: don't you realize where you are!
Y/N: why am I at the hospital wing?
DRACO: it's now fucking been 2 months Y/N..
Y/N: WHAT!?
DRACO: Yeah also Ron and Hermoine are wanting to see you I don't even know why you're friends with those losers they are so weird and rude!
Y/N: I'm not, but what about Cassandra?
DRACO: pfft oh please she didn't even care about you but apparently she said that the new kid that came to this school yesterday is your ex or something like that.
My eyes widened.
Y/N: why did she tell you without my consent!
MADAM POMFREY: oh good you're awake how are you feeling dear?
Y/N: I have a bit of a headache but I'm fine.
MADAM POMFREY: do you still want to rest?
Y/N: uhm no thank you ma'am.
MADAM POMFREY: ok then dear I'll tell Dumbledore that you're awake he has been stressing all week.
I nodded and got out of the bed.

HARRY: Y/N!
Y/N: hello Harry.
He ran upto me and hugged me.
HARRY: I missed you so much!
Y/N: haha I missed you too!
HARRY: I'm so glad you're ok!
Y/N: I'm so glad that I'm ok too!
DRACO: hello..
Y/N: oh yes I need to go now Harry see you tomorrow maybe anyways bye.
HARRY: bye. Hope you feel better soon.
I then walked off with Draco.

DRACO: so Phisill about the new kid being your ex thing right we- hey why did we stop?
I stormed towards Cassandra and Andreas (y/n's ex) and yes Draco was yelling my name out 100 times but I didn't care.
Y/N: heyy bestie~ or should I say..TRAITOR!
CASSANDRA: Bestie we can talk this out!
I pulled out my wand ready to kill her.
CASSANDRA: please...spare me! I didn't mean to!
Y/N: I DIDN'T MEAN TO MY ASS! YOU DIDN'T CARE ABPUT ME WHEN I WAS IN A COMA BUT THE WORST PART IS WHEN MY BOYFRIEND COMES OVER YOU LET HIM CHEAT ON ME WITH YOU!
DRACO: boyfriend? I thought you said ex.
Y/N: she lied because she's a lying bitch!
DRACO: calm down.
CASSANDRA: Yeah listen to Draco calm down please I didn't know you two were still together and I never said I didn't care about you being in a coma I just didn't know how to react so I laughed I actually felt very sad about it I was crying for days.
Y/N: shut the fuck up our friendship is over!! I thought you cared about me..looks like I was wrong...
I then ran away in tears.

HARRY: hey Y/N you ok..?
I looked up at Harry with bloodshot eyes from all the crying, he looked so worried when he saw me.
HARRY: hey it's ok..do you want to tell me what's wrong?
Y/N: my "boyfriend" cheated on me with Cassandra!
HARRY: who's your "boyfriend"?
I grabbed Harry's hand and showed him to the place where my ex is.

Andreas saw us from a mile away then he came upto Harry and I what a bitch.
ANDREAS: wow and you're the one calling me a cheater.
Y/N: really Andreas? You kissed my best friend!
ANDREAS: and you're with someone that looks like a nerdy bitch.
I slapped Andreas hard in the face that he almost fell down. The anger I feel right now is not the good fucking kind. My blood is boiling, my eyes are twitching, and I'm ready to throw fist with this peice of shit!
CASSANDRA: Babe!
Cassandra ran straight to us it was kind of funny when she almost slipped while running to him.
CASSANDRA: how could you be so heartless Phisill!! I hate you!!
Y/N: oh come on all I did was slap him!
CASSANDRA: he's hurt!!
Y/N: you're so fucking dramatic!
Cassandra pulled Andreas's arm and then left. I saw Draco come upto Harry and I afterwards.
DRACO: wow Phisill that was quite a neat punch y'know remind me not to anger you.
I giggled a little then turned to Harry looking at Draco dead in the eyes.
HARRY: hey YN may we please talk.
I nodded, saud by to Draco then walked off with Harry to talk about something.

HARRY: you're not going to join the death eaters right?
Y/N: I don't know Harry..
HARRY: so you're saying you don't know how to choose between good or bad? You want to help an evil person? The person you're trying to decide between is a person who killed my parents, who killed a guy named cedri-
Y/N: shush don't finish that name!
HARRY: why..?
Y/N: he's my cousin...
HARRY: well there you go he killed your cousin.
Y/N: no..
HARRY: no? What do you mean by no!?
Y/N: YOU KILLED HIM! I WAS THERE, YOU GUYS COULDN'T ESCAPE IN TIME SO BE ENDED UP DYING, NOT BECAUSE OF VOLDEMORT!, NOT BECAUSE OF THE DEATH EATERS, NOT BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT HE SACRIFICED HIMSELF!, IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!! AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER THINK DIFER.
HARRY: why are you on their side?
Y/N: you know when you found out Voldemort was my so called "uncle" well he's not..he's my...nevermind you wouldn't care anyway.
HARRY: I do care please tell me!!
Y/N: NO OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO HURT HIM!! I know your past Harry...and I'm sorry ok..Hey remember when you defeated "Tom Riddle's" Baskillisk?
HARRY: uh..yeah ?
Y/N: that's not his..it's my mother's yes that's right the death eaters have been lying to you all along the dark Lord isn't Voldemort, It's my Mother.
HARRY: wait so you know about Sirius's death..?
Y/N: what? How he got killed by his cousin a.k.a my lovely Godmother Bellatrix? Yeah heard that story a hundred times it's getting very boring y'know.
I walked off leaving Harry confused and curious on what'll come next that poor boy sometimes I feel so sorry for him he dosen't deserve any of this.

It's been a long day I shpuld probually get some rest but first I need panadol for this headache I have. I went over to my bag  unzipped it and got out the panadol from the little packaging. I then went down stairs to go get a drink of water until I saw that there was a party going on down there literally.
SNAPE: oh Miss Phisill..it seems that no one has told you that the Slytherin's down here a throwing there little house party.
I shook my head then gulped when Severus was walking past me to check up on the people sleeping. I went back to my dorm to get dressed. I put on the creamy no jumper and over it a Madras brown and black dress, I put black stockings and white socks on top of it also I put on black boots that m  has brown laces and a brown soul. I then tied my lushes golden locks up into a ponytail and went down stairs to go to the Slytherin party.