Chapter 5: Death eater

DUMBLEDORE: oh my...oh your scar Y/N...it is golden..wait it's changing into something differe-
Y/N: what! What is it!? Tell me please!
DUMBLEDORE: we must find Voldemort at once!
Y/N: wh-why..?
DUMBELDORE: you are..and please forgive me for saying this..you are a death eater Miss Phisill-
My heart dropped at the sight I didn't even want to become it..How did I become it! Oh god I feel so stressed now I can't bearly breathe.
HARRY: I will find him! He will be dead for this!
Y/N: no you can't go!
HARRY: I battled him before and I'm not afraid to do it again!
I nodded My head in a worried agreement I was so scared and was overthinking on how I became a death eater.

DRACO: hello Phisill why so stressed?
I was not in the mood to talk to Draco at the moment so I just sped past him not even making eye contact, He then came after me and grabbed my wrist pulling me to him.
DRACO: what is going on? Why are you ignoring me?
It was silent for a second until Draco just gave me a bitter look and I felt a bit anxious on that moment. He left after looking at me for 2 minutes dead straight in my eyes but when he walked off it was more like a depressed walk and not the walk he normally does, I didn't want to tell him that I was a death eater because I just couldn't and I have no clue why. I didn't want to eat anything anymore I just can't anymore I feel to weak to eat.

I trapped myself in my dorm for about 5 weeks not letting anyone in no matter what it's for even if the school is in danger I just didn't care anymore. I heard loud banging coming from the door knowing it was Draco I didn't want to open it.
DRACO: Phisill open the damn fucking door before I knock it down!!
I was shaking from him yelling at me and him almost breaking the door down.
Y/N: go away Draco I don't want to hear your fucky ass voice!
DRACO: look I'm only saying for you to come out because your Mother is here. So you better get your miserable ass out of your bed and come talk to your mother!
I was suprised that Mum got out of hospital and I wanted to see her so I walked out of the room slowley with bloodshot eyes and a ginormouse headache.
Y/N: Hello Mother.
LORIA: hello my daughter lets go have a talk, sha'll we?
I nodded, I let my Mother walk into the bedroom first and closed the door gently and calmly while looking at Draco's pissed off face.

I saw my Mum looking through her phone and I looked at her thinking if she knows that I'm here and ready to share, she looked at me then turned her phone off to let me talk I then took a deep breath hoping my Mum won't hate me for this once I tell her.
Y/N: Mother..I'm a death eater I don't know how or why though I just woke up with thi-
LORIA: oh. So this day has come has it? Finally! Now I can finally have a daughter like me!! You really are my favourite child out of Allon and Damian!
Mum saw Damian outside of the bedroom and covers her mouth with one hand knowing she made a huge mistake by saying that, Mum soon ran after Damian hoping he's ok, she pushed the door open really hard, she almost broke it!

*LORIA'S POV*
LORIA: Damian wait! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say she was the favourite!
DAMIAN: SHUT UP MUM! IT'S NOT ABOUT Y/N BEING THE FAVOURITE, IT'S ABOUT YOU!
LORIA: don't you dare disrespect me you ungrateful brat! I tried everything to keep this family together and you are just wrecking it! I hate you! From now on you're not my son!
I realized what I just said and I felt so much guilt when I saw how upset his face was.           
LORIA: I'm so sorry..Damian please forgive me I didn't mean it.
DAMIAN: but you did Mum! Your fucking shitty ass mouth did!
He pushed me away like I was nothing and I felt like crying so badly I just couldn't handle it tears ran straight down my eyes to the floor.

*Y/N'S POV*
It was only a week since I got to this bitchy school and it has been to much for me. Damian left after that incident with Mum, I feel so sorry for him, Mum was such a bitch to him he didn't deserve to be treated like he was nothing, he did the best thing he could do for himself.