POOL TIME!

It was 8 pm when we both went swimming in the backyard (Idk if she has a pool, imagine ig.) We sat together in the hot tub while listening to music. We talked about how the show recording was taking a break, possibly ending soon. Mike talked about how the show has enough recordings for the rest of season 3, so we might be done soon. My mom had organized it so I could stay out here since my life in Australia was kind of messed up. I would stay with Havan until my mom put together the money to fly out and get an apartment, so I and Havan would be spending a lot of time together before I have to move out. We then moved over to the pool, and Havan splashed me. "That's for sending the video to Dana." I respond quickly with, "You're so immature," and splashed her back. I swam away as fast as I could. "AHA! I CAUGHT YOU!" She yelled as she came up behind me and hugged me. I turned around while giggling. "Of course you did, I have never had a pool!" She laughed slightly at that and moved her lips closer to mine. Before our lips made contact she whispered "I really like you," and closed the gap. she then kissed me on the cheek, and then on the neck. I could completely tell that she totally gave me a hickey, but ignored it. I kissed her back on the lips, and then whispered, "I love you." She looked surprised but in a good way. "I love you too Chan." We locked eyes for a few seconds, then both looked down. 

After we went swimming, I looked in the mirror. As I thought, she did give me a hickey. "HAVANNN" She came running in. "WHAT WHAT ARE YOU OKAY" I looked at her with a slight laugh and said, "You better help me cover this." She agreed and got her make-up kit. She then covered it with the right skin tone, and kissed me on the cheek. "see, nobody will know," She said with a wink. I felt my face getting warm. In my mind, I was screaming, but outside I was frozen. "ok-okay," I said with a stutter. Why is she so hot? Man, I do not deserve this. I got ready for bed and went into Havans room. "Can I sleep with you again?" She looked over and responded, "Yeah of course." We then both got in bed, and I cuddled against Havan.

TW for this paragraph

As I woke up I noticed Havan was still asleep with her arms around me. I carefully got up and started cooking. I didn't tell Havan, but my anxiety had come back. I grabbed a bottle of Anxiety meds and brought them to my room. I put them in the safe and put in the combo. I went back to cook more pancakes, and noticed Havan had gotten up."Oh, good morning Havan!" "good morning," She said with a yawn. I set out some of the pancakes for her and myself and sat down next to her. We both finished our pancakes while watching TV Boblee. Well, Boblee wasn't watching, but we were. Maybe he was listening? I'm not sure.

Guess what! It's 2 am now! Time for me to sleep, but why do I only get inspiration early in the morning? Word count: 570