Listen Chan...

TW for this chapter.

I left the room after finishing my pancakes and putting the plate in the dishwasher. I went into my room and grabbed the pills out of the safe using the combination. I took 4 without checking the label, and went back and saw Havan holding Boblee. Her mom had work early in the mornings to late at night, so we most of the time had the house to ourselves. I went over and sat next to Havan, and asked "Whatcha doing?" She responded, "looking through TikTok." I already felt some of the pills working. "That's fun." I got up and walked over to my room again. Havan had turned around confused and looked at me, but I just put myself in my room. I checked the bottle, and the recommended dose was 2 per day, morning and night. I giggled to myself and put them away. 

I usually took 2-3 pills every morning for a week, and finally, after breakfast, Havan knocked on my door and came in. "C you feeling okay? you seem kind of out of it." I nodded and got up. I went over to havan and kissed her. "I'm fine." I kissed and nibbled her neck. She pulled away and said, "Your not. This has been going on for a week. You are always out of it. What's going on?" I sat back down on my bed and said, "I said I'm fine." She walked toward me and I pushed her away. She fell down on the floor and muttered, "You know what, this has been happening for too long. We need a Break." She then left the room and didn't come back for the rest of the day.

I thought she was kidding, but the next day she didn't seem to want to sit or cuddle together. Maybe she really meant it. During our break, I went back to my bad habits of cutting. I couldn't help it. It's like it was calling me. we had been separated for 2 weeks when I couldn't handle it anymore. I went out of my room and said, "Havan, can we talk?" She looked over with concern and said, "Yeah" I walked over and said, "I really miss you. I know I fucked up but still. I feel like I'm falling apart without you." I could feel my eyes watering and looked down. "I'm sorry I understand if you don't want to be together, but I really just need you as a friend right now." she then pulled me into a hug that I gratefully accepted. She said that she did want to get back together, and told me not to use the pills unsafely anymore. I couldn't tell her about my arms or the cutting, but I thought it was good that she knew about the pills.

Even though we were back together, I couldn't drop the cutting. It had become a habit. I started wearing more long sleeves, and longer swimsuits. I woke up at 10 am the next day, and put on Havans sweater, and went out to the kitchen. Boblee was laying in a cat bed, and Havan must have crashed on the couch. I saw that havan stole my hoodie, so it was only fair. I cooked breakfast and poured some apple juice. Havan woke up and started eating, and I made her an omelet. Boblee was starting to warm up to me, and sat with me while I was watching tv. The rest of the day was uneventful, and we spent the night swimming.

Not the best, but it will do. Hope you guys enjoyed it! word count: 606