Just leave us alone.

Chans POV

3 days after the incident I was required to go back to school. I was still shaken up, and I think Haven could see that I didn't want to go. "Chandler, if you want I can stay with you the whole day." I sat up from the bed and groaned. "I don't want you to take time out of your day for me. I'll be fine." I sat up and grabbed my bag. I got ready for school, and Haven seemed more cautious of people than normal. As we walked into the school I saw a few kids looking at us, with these sad looks on their faces. I knew what was going on inside their heads. I was the "hurt one, the one they needed to protect." In all reality, it wasn't the actual incident I was worried about. I was worried about the reactions.

Havens POV

I noticed Chan wasn't as energetic today. I knew that she was upset over what happened, but she seemed a lot more worried about the other people around us. I stopped by our lockers and grabbed my books for class. Science. Our science teacher is the worst. With no care for our education, all she does is play pop music in the mornings and have us watch videos. As I and Chandler were about to sit down, Mrs.Dotran told us to stay standing. I then noticed everyone else standing as well. She said we were going to switch seats again, to "refresh for this semester" I got placed next to Annalise, while chan was placed next to Monique. Monique was the most talkative person in the school. The next thing I know I see Chandler in a conversation with her. I hear some bits, like how she was so brave. Chandler didn't want to talk about it. After science it was lunch. another girl, who I didn't know, walked up and said "Your so brave Chandler" I was starting to get annoyed. "H im gonna go to the bathroom." I looked over to see Chandler walking away. At this point, I was done. I stood up and yelled, "Stop asking if chandler is okay. Leave her alone and maybe I won't hurt you!" I was then escorted to the principal's office.

I am so sorry I haven't been posting. I've gotten kind of burnt out and tired during school, and have had no ideas. If you have any ideas feel free to DM me! Happy New Year! 

-Oliver