Getting To Know You

Recap:

"Hey, where's my snacks!?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Noah's POV

"Excuse me, I had my hands full with a catatonic munchkin" I sarcastically reply to her

Bella blushes, not exactly the reaction I was going for, I was trying to cheer her up. She hasn't told me what's bothering her and now is not the time to ask but I'll find out from one of my brothers one way or another. Just then Nick walks in as the previews start to the movie, he smiles at Bella and takes the seat next to us, because she is still snuggled up next to me sharing my recliner.

"Hey Tesoro, what are you guys watching?" he asks looking at Bella.

"Noah got me a horse movie called Seabiscuit, it's a true story about a famous racehorse" she tells him with excitement.

"Sounds interesting" Nick tells her, "Will you watch it with us? I promise you'll like it, it's not girlie or anything, even Nick can't wait to see it" Bella tells him as she grins mischievously at me.

"Sure, but have you seen it before?", he asks out of curiosity. "No but I have read the book, it's amazing!" she beams at us.

"The only down side is Noah forgot the snacks, how can you watch a movie without at least popcorn? I feel kind of jipped, like he doesn't take this movie thing seriously" she says giggling, Nick is laughing too.

"That's it, little girl, your gonna get it" I told her and start tickling her side and under her arms, she is giggling and squirming and squealing, until she huffs out "stop, please, ribs" oops, I stop immediately, she has little tear tracks leaking from her eyes, but she is still smiling. Nick punches my arm, "Be careful, dork!"

"Sorry, Baby are you okay?" I ask concerned, "I'm not a baby" Bella replied to me as she nods her head that she is fine. "Oh yes you are, you'll forever be the baby" I told her, she rolls her eyes and I can't help but ruffle her hair.

"Can we watch the movie now?" Nick asked, I just smile at him, when we make eye contact and Bella is staring at the screen, He mouths "thank you" to me, I nod, knowing that he is thanking me for taking her down here and getting her to snap out of her depression. I intend on learning the cause of her sudden mood change.

Just then Elijah walks in with bowls of popcorn, handing one to Bella and I to share. Bella smiles shyly and murmurs a "thank you" to him, and to all of our shock Dominic comes in and sits next to us. I noticed how she gave Dom a little smile but would not make eye contact with him at all.

If I have to be completely honest the movie was actually pretty good, I thought for sure I would be bored out of my mind, I think my brothers were surprised too. Bella is asleep still in my arms, she fought hard during the last 20 minutes of the movie to stay awake but as soon as it ended she closed her eyes and was out like a light. I look over to Dom and see him staring at her.