two

Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia. It was as if this topic was made for her. She herself didn't know a lot about everything that went on in her dad's buisness. And while most of the people were grossed out of the facts, it intrigued her knowing in every country there was probably atleast someone in the same state as her.

The class ended with the History teacher moving out as Yuni glanced around the room with her eyes fixated on a particular scene that interested her. Jennie, Eunseo and Hyerim- the group who were absolutely cringing on the punishments of the Japanese mafia a few minutes back were now immersed in the visuals of the Korean mafia.

"Kim Namjoon. I'd let this man step on me, rip my throat out and yeet me off a cliff." Hyerim says, mindlessly scrolling on the web, gazing at pics of Black Spade's leader, Namjoon.

Yuni gave her a questionable look from afar not being able to picture the scene in her head. She turned back forward, her ears still hearing out the voices from the back of the classroom.

"Jimin should show himself more." Jennie loathes with a pout.

"He's the hacker for a reason. He doesn't show his face." Eunseo says

"Namjoon has bigger boobs than me it's not fair." Hyerim blurts still stuck on the same man.

"Even bitches like Jaemin have bigger boobs than you." Eunseo snaps back, montonously as the both shared a silent look.

"Taehyung though, he's fine as fuck."

Yuni's heart thumped faster hearing Jennie say the overly familiar name. She kept her composure and prevented herself from potraying any reaction to their words even though she wasn't facing them.

"Look at those veiny hands oh my." She complimented, raising her voice, checking out the man on the screen.

The audacity now traveled through her nerves as she spared them one last glance of dislike. Her body language seemed to have already been comprehended by her seatmate, also best friend- Nari, who nudged her. She raised her eyebrows and questioned Yuni even more, seeing her shake it off whilst rolling her eyes.

Yuni couldn't say anything. No one at school knew she was dating The Kim Taehyung and the least of their knowledge would be her being the daughter of the top mafia in Korea. Her father didn't particularly care whether anyone knew or not. It wouldn't change the fact that she had to be guarded at all times and it wasn't like him having a daughter was hidden from the industry.

Yuni just didn't want unnecessary drama. She didn't want to be treated differently. She didn't want to be surrounded by fakes who only wanted her for her money and power neither did she want her true friends to distance themselves from her. Hence, she decided it would be the best to keep her mouth shut and pretend she was just another average, lifeless soul forcing themselves to school, which infact was partially correct.

She knew tons of girls- including popular ones like Jennie, looked at Taehyung as if he were some god or megamind who'd somehow come to them eventually and treat them like he were their slave for the rest of their life.

'The delusion.'

She grins and shakes her head.

"Guys! Bad boys are bad! Rather why not go for such cute, caring gentlemen like me?"

Jaemin says, his cheeks completely round and and eyes squished into crescents, with a deliberate aegyo, aimed mainly towards Jennie who then scoffs and goes back to her buisness.

Yuni didn't want to see what came next so she got up and went outside. She keeps away her books in her locker, merely managing to keep up with Iseul who then proceeded to drag her down to the cafeteria.