seven

Yuni had been dismissed from the meeting, due to her father suggesting she "wasn't too mature yet" for their discussions. Her pissed expression didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung as she storms out, pretending she had no interest in the situation.

Why did the media not know about the girl's situation? If she wasn't shooed away they would've earned much more information on the people operating it.

Her being a mere highschool student made her wonder whether her own highschool was safe from the digital infection, now that she visualizes how many really fit into the picture perfectly.

Everytime the name "Baksa's room" arose, she felt a stinging sensation in her wrists like it was a sign of some sort. Probably, it took her 4 years into the past and this time she knew she couldn't just let it go. She'd do it all, just to prevent even another girl or boy from facing the sickening.

The following day she walks through the corridors to the cliché scene once again. Jia, Minah and Haseul crowding around Siyeon again conversing with her in their "honey sweet" voices.

"So, what shampoo do you use for your hair to be that thin?" Minah giggles.

Entering class, Yuni is indifferent to the scene just like Nari and the other normal girls. Nari sends her a flying kiss as she walks towards the desk making her chuckle.

"Thanks for the notes, hun." Aeri smiles, returning Yuni's physics notebook. Yuni returns the gesture, knowing damn well she only shared her notes with girls she found pretty.

"Holy fuckamoly, Jungkooks there again." Aeri's voice is loud enough to gather attention.

Couple of heads turn to the scene to see Jungkook in the distance, ridiculing his three delusional fangirls. Siyeon gazes at him with a dreamy look in her eyes, a scene straight out of a movie.

"I'll bet my vagina on this, Siyeon got the pendant." Nari's statement is hilarious to Yuni.

"No wonder you'll die a virgin." The mutter is somehow heard by Nari.

"What?"

Yuni shakes her head. It was true she'd never seen Jungkook so defending for someone, at the same time it'd been going on even before the pendant issue began. He didn't adore her romantically, if it was indeed something, there was a lot Jungkook hid and it wasn't hard for Yuni to tell they both had their share of hidden sides.

"I've never seen him so close to a girl before." Nari wonders.

"Yunho and him sit with us during lunch though."

"Ah... fact."

Nari couldn't help but analyze Yunis face from the side. Her eyebrows furrow seeing a weird hint in her friend's personality today.

"Yuni... Do you by chance like Jungkook?

"Nari." The single word conveys the message.

"Okay sorry..."

Jungkook returns back to Yunho, oh his seat, ignoring Yoongi bad mouthing him; Kai and Jihun nowhere in sight.

The crowd is now distracted by the class' princess, Jennie who'd been in a relatively good mood today. A tint of rosy red took over her cheeks and she'd been on an hours streak of not making someone cry.

"What's up with her today?" Minju judges her from ahead Yuni's table.

"Its just another crush." Sohee replies.

"Yaah! No way he is cuter than me?" Jaemin has a frown, complaining.

"Get lost, beaver." Jennie's words don't compliment her blushing state with everyone surrounding her mobile.