nine

"Wait doesn't that explain why it was being recorded?" Iseul leaps in realization.

She also kept denying it when she herself knew she clearly needed support. Yuni shuts her eyes in frustration knowing exactly how this was going to proceed, just the way it has in the past.

"She's struggling financially, she probably needed the money." Nari mumbles.

"But that means someone, amongst us in school is involved with those bad guys operating the room." Isuel looks up at everyone in the room as Nari goes and hugs her, hating her fearful expression.

"Relax everyone. As long as we're careful nothings going to happen to us."

Only Yuni could tell Shinhye's bright voice didn't match her expression but she didn't point it out.

"Come on guys." Shinhye extends out her arm indicating their group cheer.

The other three girls look at each other before giving in, stacking their hands on top of each other.

"Iseul!"

"Nari!"

"Shinhye!"

"Yuni!"

"Together we are..." Yuni continues as they all yell in unison.

"BIG PP GIRLS!"

The entire auditorium clapped for Jungkook after after he was done with his presentation. Shinhye's tried to brush it off and relax but it being her first time tensed her even more. She glances over to Iseul, who was going next against Jihun.

Yuni and Nari's yelled their souls out cheering for Iseul, who had a confident expression on as it was her third year at the event.

Argument after argument she delivered her presentation swiftly and boldly earning multiple agreements from the audience. She then steps back, discretely chuckling at her two companions in the crowd, practically with their feet on the chairs, cheering for her.

Jihun then stepped forward, undeniably competent aswell. Shinhye who'd been waiting for her turn for a while sweated more, witnessing the intense clash infront of her. Jihun was done aswell, earning positive responses from the crowd. The proud grin drawn upon his face didn't last long as he noticed Iseul pacing forward, indicating the rebuttal.

In 10 minutes the round ended with Nari and Yuni's exited voice resonating throughout the auditorium with a last warning saying if they kept this up, they'd be pulled out. They watched Yoongi walk up to the podium as he began speaking. who was next,

"You can see her hand shaking." Yuni whispered uncertainly referring to Shinhye.

"She's Shinhye. She'll be able to do it." Nari whispered back.

Another round of applause followed for Yoongi and finally the girl they'd been waiting for so long appeared.

"LETS GO HYE!"

"CMON BESTIE FUCK IT UP!" The last few words screamed by Nari were muffled thanks to Yuni's hand. They turn behind to see the same teacher glaring at the two then look back forward pretending like they saw nothing.

Shinhye began well, overcoming her stage fear due to it being her first go at such functions. Every now and then you could hear the crowd exclaim due to her hard-hitting points. Even Iseul, seated on stage was amused at her unknown skill at public speaking.

The crowd roared for Shinhye, not even flinching at the duo that stood out, screaming Shinhye's name.

"YOU DID SO WELL MY CHILD." Nari wipes away her fake tears.