five

Her eyes were fixated on her phone, letting out a sigh, scrolling through all the shipping posts of Jungkook and her on the highschool website. Without being accused of getting laid in bed with them, you practically couldn't even look at anyone now. Her mind, drifted away from reality, leads her to bumping into a table, almost tripping.

The light sound of brass from the pens surface, clashing to the ground gets her to pick it up and put it back on the desk ahead her as she shifts her hair from ahead her face.

"Sorry."

The only word that escapes her mouth until her eyes meet the owner of the table. It being Jennie doesn't bother her for more than a second, neither does the short eye contact. She walks forward, ignoring her voice finally arising from behind.

"Open your eyes next time."

She places her bag next to her own desk, sitting down, noticing Nari's empty chair. She pulls out her phone ready to texts her until she sees two luxury branded shoes in the corner of her eye.

"I think You dropped my Givenchy pen?" Her voice slurs.

"I think you're deaf? I said sorry."

Yuni speaks after sparing an indifferent glance to her comparatively cheap looking, Costco pen. Jennie scoffs earning an eye roll from her. It was enough for Yuni to know she just needed a smallest reason to start a duel of any kind.

"Hey girly... No need to act all cool and pretty right now, he's not in class." Jennie whispers.

"Girly, I'm acting normal, unlike you I don't change myself to act pretty for men."

There's a clear picture of rage on Jennie's face as Yuni whispered back.

"So you received the pendant didn't you?"

Jennie purposely raises her voice at her. Realizing the whole class was staring at her, her breath hitched for a few seconds until Eunseo speaks up.

"No way, she would've said it if she did."

Thanks for that Eunseo.

There's a sly smile plastered upon Jennie's face as she sends her a burning glare.

"So you know there's someone he likes and yet you're sticking to him?"

"What makes you and your little barbie club different from me then?

Yuni stood up now, so ready to tell her to fuck off until the other minion, Hyerim spoke up.

"Jungkook is mine do you understand! I don't want him to be bothered by a brainless slut like yo-"

"Yah Hyerim go piss in a corner no one wants to hear your stinky ass voice at the asscrack of dawn."

A few chuckles are heard in the distance as Nari pushes away the the flaming jealous one. Jennie walks away with a scoff like she wasn't bothered, eventually being followed by the two.

"Nari you're here." Jihun rejoices.

"Yea, you got 10 seconds to run."

The glare causes Jihun to have a dismayed look, as he walks back vexed.
Nari giggles and pulls out her chair, dumping her bag on the ground.

"Owe you for that one babe" Yuni receives a wink from Nari in return.

"This is why you should fall in love with me! All the girls are just Heartbreakers oppar!" Jaemin squeals with his heart eyes, in the corner of the room. Yoongi narrowly manages not to throw up.

"We're going to Hye's house after school to help her and Isuel for the debate plus homework." Nari casually mentions.

A simple 'ok' from Yuni was all Nari needed in return. Right then, a series of chatter bursts out with the heartthrob of the school entering class. The class, especially yelling girls didn't particularly matter to him. He notices Yuni looking at him and gives her a friendly wave.