PROLOGUE

Heels clashed with the cold brick floors of Hogwarts. She passed a sea of students heading to the great hall. Murmurs and whispers following her as her eyes boiled with anger. Clutching the letter given to her tightly as she headed towards the Room of Requirement.

She turned around making sure no one was following her before the doors opened, making way for Cordelia. Poseidon, Hecate, Percy, Apollo, and the rest of her friends all stood waiting for her.

"Delia, we got your letter. What's the problem?" Annabeth asked stepping up from the crowd.

"I was having a very nice and peaceful morning before I got a letter. Apparently Dumbledore's project was getting movies about the future and about my life! And these ungrateful wizards didn't even dare ask for my consent!" Rage and Anger spilled through every word that came out from Cordelia's mouth while the occupants shared a look of shock and anger.

Gods and demigods alike all saw the Poseidon in Cordelia. Even though Poseidon had been "calm" most of the times. His soul still possessed the brutality and anger he kept dormant after becoming a father.

"That's stupid. You're literally their savior, shouldn't they show some respect?" Thalia huffed while most of the demigods agreed.

"I've been trying to get to the old fool all day but I can't. I can't stop or prevent it!" Cordelia's fist completely crumpled the paper.

"Maybe you can finally ditch your stupid school who does not appreciate you enough and stay with me and mom and eat blue food!" Percy said enthusiastically making his sister smile and diminish her terrible mood.

Before she could comprehend it someone hugged her from behind making her squeal and nearly judo-flip them if she hadn't recognized his face.

"Did I scare you so much love?" Said Apollo teasingly before Cordelia punched him in the arm with both an irritated expression and an amused smile playing on her lips.

"Don't ever do that again or I will judo-flip you and even worse hex you." She warned poking a finger to his chest before eventually hugging him.

Most people cooed at the sweet lovers. Well except Poseidon and Percy who glared at Apollo and Thalia and Nico who nearly felt like barfing because of the PDA.