ACT 1: Chapter III

"This is stupid. I have to start all the way from the bottom when I'm already on top." muttered Cordelia who rolled her eyes at the parchment that listed her school supplies. She scoffed, she already learned half the things they were gonna teach her. She didn't know why she had to play oblivious little girl, she hated being underestimated.

"Even little Cordelia still had the sass and over-confidence." Theo teased while Cordelia scowled at him. "Yet still so short." Apollo teased pinching Cordelia's cheeks leading her to blush and push his hand away.

"It's no shocker considering she's basically my sister and no doubt would she get the Persassiness." Flaunted Percy while Annabeth rolled her eyes. "You sure it isn't the other way round, Brother?" said Cordelia in a teasing manner while Percy stuck his tongue out, Poseidon watched fondly as his two children bicker.

"They definitely share the equal amount of over-confidence, humor, and sarcasm don't they?" Cassiopeia sighed fondly. "Oh and the lack of brains too." Annabeth added on, making the others laugh except Cordelia who had her arms crossed and a betrayed look on her face and Percy who had an offended look on his face.

"Remember, Dumbledore sent you to the Dursleys so he expects you to be extremely clueless about magic. And no attracting trouble or getting harmed or harm anyone. Acting is easy for you, if you pretend not to know anything they would not know your true and full potential. Use their ignorance as leverage for you to get the higher ground."

Dumbledore then felt somewhat terrified and angry. This little girl has been fooling him for years and didn't notice. His body went still once he locked eyes with Hecate who had a threatening gaze held on him.

Hecate continued lecturing Cordelia about the things she should be careful about. Cordelia due to her ADHD started fiddling with her new ring. She had inspected it the day before and made sure to check for no curses or hexes. For some reason the bracelet gave her a sense of comfort and serenity.

Apollo held Cordelia's hand and started fiddling with her ring, smiling at her softly with a warm feeling bubbling in his chest knowing he brought comfort to his soulmate. He nuzzled his face on Cordelia's shoulder while she hugged him tightly, liking his sweet embrace.

Cassiopeia watched the two with a small smile on her face, Cordelia wasn't a person of physical touch but as her best friend, she has been at the end of Cordelia's affection. The sweet feeling made her remember the same person who brought her such affection, her eyes trailed over to the Ravenclaw table looking for a certain brunette.

The two walked into a tiny shop with the sign "The Leaky Cauldron". Once they enter they were welcomed by music and a lot of people. Cordelia held Hecate's hand tighter suddenly feeling uncomfortable with the amount of people and the smell. Hecate noticing the child's discomfort put a protective arm on her. "It'll be quick and no one would need to know who you are." Cordelia nodded at Hecate's words.

"How nice it would've been to have a decent mother figure." Joked Blaise sarcastically. While the Silver quintet laughed humorously at their friends humor.  "You tell me, my mom's dead."Theo shrugged off nonchalantly.

 "My family disowned me and my twin brother and father are jerks. So I technically win second place as the most traumatized in this friend group. The first place obviously Delia." Added Cassiopeia. While Cordelia chuckled at her remark, still cuddled up with Apollo.

"My sister is Astoria. Isn't that torture enough?" Daphne groaned while Astoria who was sitting near them gave the "Seriously?" look to her older sister.

"Madam Cate, it's a pleasure to see you today. Getting school supplies for this little one here?" Tom said, waving at the little girl while she gave him a smile of acknowledgment.

"Yes, I'll go on now." Hecate walked away leaving through the backroom, "Madam Cate." Cordelia said mockingly, Hecate having an unimpressed but fond look on her face. She taps the brick wall with her cane, revealing a magic passageway called Diagon Alley. 

The two walk along Diagon Alley, Cordelia still maintaining the uninterested look on her face. "It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet." Some person exclaimed gaining Cordelia's attention while walking past the broom shop.

"Of course the Nimbus 2000 is what would gain Cordelia's attention." Daphne remarked with a snort. "How do you fly that without Zeus blasting you off your broom?" Annabeth pondered. "Zeus wouldn't dare." Poseidon affirmed. Apollo clicked his tongue, "I'd turn Olympus a living hell for him."

"How do you fly that without falling face flat on the ground?" Nico asked curiously. "I stopped asking the question "Why?" because it honestly leads you into too much trouble." Theo admitted. "Fair enough." Nico shrugged off.

"Delia, we're heading to the bank now." Hecate told the girl who busy examining something, she followed her gaze and it fell on the the Nimbus 2000. She had the urge to roll her eyes. If Apollo or Poseidon was here they would've bought her the whole shop.

Hecate dragged Cordelia who was now finally snapped out of the trance and they headed to the bank. Hecate pulls the girl close to her while walking down the hallway filled with Goblins and an uncomfortable silence. Delia spotted a tall bushy haired man talking to the Goblin at the end of the hallway. The man walked away with another goblin assisting him.

Hecate walks further down the hallway and clears her throat to get the Goblin's attention. "Ms.Potter wishes to make a withdrawal." The Goblin looks up examining the two. "And does Ms.Potter have her key?" 

"I have it right here." Hecate said as she got the key from the pocket in her dress. "Very well." The Goblin assisted them, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, a goblin called Griphook, clambers out. 

Once the Goblin opened the vault with the key. The door opened welcoming them with piles and piles of Gold Coins. Cordelia was impressed and a bit shocked.

"Y'know the house of  Potter has many vaults and considering all your ties with the Peverell and Black family lines. I'd say you'd be the heiress to a great amount of Money, mini Prongs." Sirius discreetly whispered to his goddaughter.

Once they got the necessary money needed, Cordelia noticed the same man at the hallway receiving a small white stone package. She eyed the package suspiciously, she can feel the power radiating from it as it glowed with a slight light.

"That stone package Delia, it has a certain power that dangerous people would try to obtain." A male voice suddenly whispered to Cordelia.

"Did you hear that voice?" Cordelia asked suddenly while Hecate furrowed her eyebrows at her. "What voice Cordelia? I didn't hear anything."