ACT I: Chapter I

The movie started with an ear piercing scream from a woman giving birth. A woman with golden hair is guiding the woman through her pregnancy while the man accompanying Cordelia seemed to be pacing nervously. 

Dumbledore and the rest seemed to be confused as to why the movie started this way. The woman giving birth did not look like Lily Evans at all. The woman had a pale skin tone with dark flowy hair which contrasted with Lily's straight red hair.

"Is that your mum Cordelia?" Daphne asked in a hushed tone.

"She's sort of hot." Theo noted before shutting up after getting elbowed by Blaise.

"Yea, Hestia helped my mother gave birth." Cordelia said in a nonchalantly tone, trying to ignore Theo's comment.

Grover and mostly some other demigods gaped. Not every single day a demigod is birthed by a powerful goddess. Heck most of them don't even receive any acknowledgement from their godly parents.

Percy ruffled his little sister's hair fondly while she pouted at him and swatted his hand away.

"Push! Push Harder!"

The baby is finally pushed out while the mother panted out breathlessly. Hestia then cleaned up the baby, getting all the blood out of the way and cutting the umbilical cord. The baby let out quiet laughs and giggle that made a smile appear on Hestia's face.

Poseidon then stepped forward taking the baby out of Hestia's arms. His eyes softened gazing lovingly at his beautiful baby girl. He noted her blue eyes that resembled his. He sighed sadly knowing he couldn't keep the baby girl.

"Poseidon! The mother's not breathing!" Hestia yelled while Poseidon had a look of horror.

The tension in the room rose while the mood changed into an unsettling one. People had no choice other than too watch helplessly confused. 

Dumbledore stole a glance with Poseidon, feeling uneasy by the man's glare. His plan was not working out the way he wanted too.

He wanted to watch these movies so he could see through Cordelia. The moment she was in Dumbledore's vision he knew she was gonna be harder to control. Her dark blue eyes held power and darkness that he couldn't quite put his finger on. His fear of her being the next dark lady only increased when she was sorted into Slytherin. She reminded him too much of someone.