ACT 1: Chapter II

Cordelia who looked around 7 years of age, stood in the library with Hecate watching her as she carefully performed a spell that levitated every single object in the library with a stack of books on top of her head to ensure that she kept balance and understood the lessons taught to her by Hecate.

The wizards watched in awe by the amounts of magic Cordelia used in such a young age.

Nico pondered curiously, he wondered if he could just buy a wand and possibly use it on people who annoy him to much. "Can you by any chance harm people with your witch stuff?"  

Cordelia fondly raised an eyebrow. Shaking her head fondly and resting it on Apollo's shoulder.

"Well it depends on your level of power and the person you're gonna be using it to." Cassiopeia started to explain to Nico who listened intently. "I mean you have to be a talented wizard before you throw any cruciactus and killing curses. And secondly I'm pretty sure that killing curses can't harm you demigods, right Cordelia?"

"Yup." Cordelia answered. "Trust me, I tried using the killing curses on demigods before and it seemingly has no affect. The more simpler spells seem to work on demigods just not the unforgivable ones."

The Great hall watched in horror. Their savior using such unforgivable curses, that's unacceptable. She was supposed to master light magic not dabble in dark ones.

"And who did you try to use these spells on?" Hecate cautiously asked the teen. 

"I mean, I tried to use it on Luke and our enemies more than once. She shrugged casually while many wizards/witches looked at her in bewilderment. "Debated whether to use it on Zeus and Hera once."

Apollo smiled fondly at his soulmate, hugging her closer to him while she melted and smiled happily at his touch.

"Aww" Percy pouted. "Why can't I be a wizard and throw curses at Zeus, maybe it can finally teach him to keep it in his pan- Ouch Annabeth! You've thought about it once too."