Chapter 1

"Let's go, Na Jaemin!" The quiet field was met with her cheers.

There was no competition on the school football field. There was no game, not even a practice one, just a training session between the members of the team. Yet those who were in the team no longer bat an eyelash at the girl who was cheering on the bleachers. Her cheering didn't just arrive to them all of a sudden, it started with games and her cheering for the whole team, until they had games where she only cheered for Jaemin, eventually it was practice games and then just practice. Maybe that's why it never really bothered them at all.

The girl sits down resting and drinking from her own jug of water.

Among those who don't know her personally she had one nickname she was known for and that was Na Jaemin's fangirl. Kim Aera has always made it clear to anyone who asked, she had no romantic feelings for Jaemin and cannot imagine herself dating the guy. Yet, it was hard to believe since she was there nearly everyday, the only times she does miss it is when she was sick.

"Thank god your spot has a shade." A voice comes from her behind complaining just as soon as they arrive.

Kwak Yuri wore her signature track suit every time she was done with her own training. She has it in various colors that some people have given her the weird nickname of a walking crayon box. Though Aera, who is her best friend, couldn't exactly blame them, since the colors of her tracksuits tend to be a little tacky at times.

"I've told you this countless of times, this is the perfect spot on the bleachers, not too bright and not too hidden either, it's perfect." Aera begins to pack up the stuff she laid down beside her.

To those on the field and even to her on the bleachers, once Yuri showed up, they all knew that it was nearly time to pack up. She's like their living school bell, because as soon as she shows another person comes sitting down right beside them.

Aera smiles at him and he immediately smiles back, just like the sunshine he is. "How was your practice today, Taro?"

Shotaro was one hell of a dancer and everyone who knew the loop knew of that. He taught classes on the weekend and is the president of the dance club even in his second year. Not to mention this boy was absolute sunshine and dressed up like a model. "You know," he plops himself down on the seat lower than Yuri and Aera's, "it wasn't all smooth, but it was fun." He smiles that signature smile of his.

"Well, you can't have it all." Aera shrugs her shoulders.

Just as Shotaro was about to respond to Aera's comment his face lit up and she knew that the other person had come to meet them as well. He would often greet them once he has taken his seat right beside Shotaro, that's why the first thing that Aera always sees when he arrives is his famous paint stained uniform, one that she was convinced all his pairs of uniform was stained, and the backpack he was carrying on his back with his hands instead of its straps.

"Hey!" Just as he sits down he greets both Aera and Yuri with a smile.

"Great to see the person who has yet to return my math notes." Yuri glares at Renjun and crosses her arms over her chest.

"I got it here, yellow." Just as he did he calls Yuri based on the color of her tacky colored tracksuit. He puts his bag down and takes out the notebook before handing it over to Yuri without even looking.

"When I saw the dance room empty I swear I was about to cry in the hallway Taro!" A voice so loud that she was sure this other boy was still standing by the building was calling out to Shotaro while sulking.

Both Yuri and Aera turn to look at the dude dragging his feet to the sunken bleachers. Haechan was a menace when it came to attention, he is someone whose heads are forced to turn towards him, either for being too loud or too good looking. At the end of the day, just as Shotaro was basically a god at dancing, and everyone in school knew that, Haechan was sort of Shotaro's counterpart in terms of theater, an absolute beast on stage.