[2]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

We are going to canoe today, so that's how I ended up sitting in a smelly van next to the Chinese girl, that I met earlier.

"My name is (Y/N)." I offered holding my hand out to her, she turned from the window to stare at me and then my hand before turning back to the window. "ZhenZhen." she said still staring out the window. 

I smiled before turning to my black backpack on the floor and grabbed my sketchbook and then I started drawing.

The whole ride to the canoes consisted of Dariush yelling at Alex for not giving him enough room even though Alex was squished to the window. Once we finally did stop I was the first to get out. The area had a lot more trees than the camp making it hard to see the canoes, but when I did finally see them I also saw a woman standing next to them. As everyone got out of the vans she yelled over at us. "Sorry guys, some kid shit the canoe while shooting the rapids."

The crowd broke out into disgusted 'ewws' and sad 'awws' while I just stared at the canoe in horror.

"COSMO WERE GONNA NEED THE SECOND HOSE DOWN HERE!" the woman yelled over to a guy looking like he was about to quit.

"It will just be a few more minutes," she told everyone.

"What you mean, ain't nobody scared of a little poop," Logan told the lady shrugging his shoulders. Before they could continue whatever they were doing, I backed up and walked away.

Alex ran passed me yelling at ZhenZhen as she disappeared into the trees, I raised my eyebrows in confusion. ZhenZhen looked determined to get to wherever she was going and I couldn't lie, I was very curious. So I followed.

I followed ZhenZhen and Alex into the forests, as they walked further into the forest, making sure not to be seen by them. Eventually, Alex stopped and looked around in confusion.

"ZhenZhen where did you go?!" he yelled. I stepped out from behind the bush I had been hiding behind, then I  walked up to Alex and tapped his shoulder.

He jumped and moved his head towards me letting out a heavy breath as I giggled at his reaction. "Don't scare me like that!", he gasped.

His phone started ringing and he grabbed it out of his back pocket only to end the call when Dariush popped out from behind a tree.

"What are you doing here?", Alex asked as Dariush walked up to us.

"Just dropped a deuce,'' Dariush smirked as I rolled my eyes. He pointed back at the tree he came from, "the shit I just took back there, been touching cloth since last night!"

"What?" I asked, Dariush just ignored me and continued talking about how great of a shit he just took. Idiot.