[3]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

"HELLO?"

"HELLO?!"

"ANYONE HERE!?"

We yelled as we ran into camp but the camp was deserted. I kept running until I saw a sign it read:

GONE DOWN MOUNTAIN-         STRAGGLERS           CALL 911

I sighed before calling everyone over. "THEY LEFT US!", Dariush yelled up at the sky.

"Not all of them!" Gabriel shouted to us. I turned to look at what he was looking at.... I couldn't be more disappointed, he was pointing at Conrad sleeping on a table. We ran over to him and circled around him.

"Is he dead?" I asked poking Conrad's forehead.

Gabriel held his two fingers to Conrad's neck and checked his pulse, "He's breathing, must have slept through the evacuation," he confirmed.

"What kind of asshole sleeps through an evacuation!", Dariush exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows and pointed at Conrad, "do you really have to ask?"

ZhenZhen lifted up Conrad's drinking flask with the words 'milk' written across it for us to see, right when I thought she was going to throw it away, she chugged the whole thing and then tossed it. I looked at her surprised but couldn't help the smile on my face.

"I don't think that was milk," Dariush said before looking at the floor in shock.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriel tried using the main cabin's phone while Alex tried the light switch."Nothing working", I said as I put the flare gun into ZhenZhen's backpack.

"An emp is an electromagnetic pulse a nuclear explosion can cause one... And it knocks out a lot of devices over a really big area. Meaning nothing works", Alex said showing me his phone.

"Damn," I said before walking over to them.

"Not even cars?", Dariush asked shocked.

"Well you guys have food and a roof over your head you could do a lot worse than staying here and waiting this out," Gabriel said crossing his arms. I looked over at him as he turned to look at the phone again.

"Waiting what out-"

A huge roar came from outside shaking the cabin. We ran outside over to the clearing in front of the cabin. Jets were flying all over the place in the distance, causing a chill to go down my back.

"Those are F 22 Raptor air superiority fighters." I point to the sky and tell them.

"WOW (Y/N), how did you know that?", Gabriel exclaims shocked. I smiled and looked at him. He had nice eyes.

"It's what my mum used to fly" I explain.

"What the hell are those ships there fighting?", Gabriel says as he turns to me. I shrug my shoulders and turn my head back up to the sky.