[5]

[This is the idea of the outfit Y/N would wear, if you don't like it you can make your own :)]

"Never", Gabriel pants as we turn a corner.

Before I could even think the alien jumped and pinned us down, the alien claw pushed down on my chest, putting pressure on my back. Let's just say this, it hurt like hell. The alien leaned over and spat black goo onto Dariush before shoving a barbed-looking tongue into his mouth. I gagged before struggling again to get free and breathe again.

Bullets from a fighter jet above shoot the alien away and I get up to stare at the motionless alien on the floor. "I didn't sign up for this shit man!", Dariush gasps as he gets back up. "It just sneezed-drizzled all over us!" Dariush continues as we run over to a cabin.

"Just shut up I can't think with your constant bitching!", Gabriel exclaimed as we stopped.

"Hey, I'm allowed to bitch, all right? That thing had its tongue in my mouth!"

"How do you know that was its tongue?", Alex turned and asked Dariush. "We don't know their anatomy."

"What are you saying?", Dariush asked Alex.

"Honestly it's plausible that sophisticated creatures, like alien males, have cranial genitalia"

"What does that me-"

"It means that thing had its dick in your mouth,'' I stated before looking back up at the sky. Dariush looks at me wide-eyed.

"Hey, we just need to stay calm," Gabriel said grabbing Dariush by the shoulders.

"Calm, I just probably swallowed a load of alien babies that are going to turn into puppies and leap out of my chest!"

Alex starts walking back and forth and shaking his hands. "I need to find my mom. She'll know what to do"

"Yeah if she's still alive!", Dariush explains before Alex shoves him. I turn to ZhenZhen with raised eyebrows and she rolls her eyes. I watch as Dariush grabs Alex and pushes him back.

"Hey what did I say about touching that kid!", Gabriel intervenes, pushing Dariush back.

"What are you gonna do, you gonna sucker punch me again? Go for it cause I'll chop your ass in the neck and then I'll chop you in the throat" Dariush says as he steps closer to him.

"Do you ever shut up? I mean, between my fists and that alien dick, your mouth should be worn out by now" Gabriel tested.

ZhenZhen screams and hits all three of them with one slap taking me by surprise.

"Damn", I mutter to myself before she steps forward.

"What we do in life..echoes in eternity"

"What the fu-"

"HOLD THE LINE! Stay with me, if you find yourself alone riding in the green fields with the sun in your face do not be troubled! For you are an Elysium and you are already dead!", ZhenZhen finishes her speech and walks away.

"Did she just quote Gladiator?"

"Since when does she speak English?"