Chapter one 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      ❛𝙔𝙖𝙮, 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨!❜

Y/n looked down at her shirt and smiled as she sat down in the principal office

Y/n looked down at her shirt and smiled as she sat down in the principal office. She didn't care one bit that she was in trouble.

"What are you smiling at?" The voice above her growled sending the girl a glare.

The c/h girl looked up to see the principal fuming with anger as she's about to break a pencil in her hand.

"Sorry.." Y/n mumbled as she looked back down at her shirt and started to frown.

Just then the office door had slammed opened as a boy with black hair with blonde hair in the front had came in.

Y/n eyes lit up as she seen her brother run in the office. "Nii-Chan!" She exclaimed loudly.

"HEYY. Sorry I'm late I was at volleyball practice! Anyways what happened here?"

The principal glared at the boy then at Y/n as she sunk in her chair.

"Well.. for starters I was in her class.." The principal started to explain.

FLASH BACK. 𖤐

Y/n was sitting down in her chair minding her own business. Drawing
on a piece of paper her teacher gave
her.

Y/n started to hear laughter so she looked up to see what was so funny.

"Y/n what are you looking at?" A girl to her left said to her.

"Hmm? Oh I just heard laughing so I wanted-!"

"Nobody asked. Go get a life or you can go die and never come back." The girl said with a snarky smile as everyone started to laugh.

Y/n knew this girl as Ayano Kimura. She had brown hair with blue eyes.

Y/n stood up in her seat and glared at the girl. "Oh yeah why don't you look in a mirror? Oh wait you can't because it would break from your ugliness."

The whole class started to laugh again as Ayano also stood up and anger.

The principal stood up. "Y/n don't say that to your classmates!"

Ayano then marched over to Y/n and pulled her hair to the ground.

Y/n then got back up and they both started to fight.

FLASH BACK OVER. 𖤐

The principal finished the story. "Now she suspended for two weeks!"

Nishinoya gasped. "TWO? In like One two three four.." he said counting with his fingers. He then stop counting. "TEN DAYS?"

The principal deadpanned. "Yes ten days starting next Monday.."

The boy gasped again but dramatically. "Y/n I'm so disappointed in you!" He said shaking his head. He then turned towards the little girl.

He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Did you win?" He whispered for only Y/n can hear.

Y/n smiled and nodded. She was happy she wasn't in trouble.

"Wooo!" Nishinoya said quietly as he did a mini fist pump in the air.

He then turned back to the principal. "But why ten days? Isn't that too much for a little fight?" He questioned.

"Well because that was my daughter she fought and no one touches my daughter like that."

Nishinoya became angry. "Ok and no one tells my little sister to die like that!" He exclaimed.

"Ok both of y'all get out of my office right now!" The principal said pointing out the door.

"HmMp. Let's go Y/n." He said grabbing her hand and dragging her out the door.

Y/n looked up at her brother and frowned. "Onii-Chan, where are we going?"

He did a cheeky smile. "To get your favorite icecream!"

Y/n eyes lit up at the sound of icecream. "Yay, vanilla with rainbow sprinkles!" She clapped.

"Oh, Tanaka coming as well!" He mentioned.

"Yayy! Naka-nii is coming!" Y/n clapped again. Tanaka was like another older brother to her.

"But after we are going home to tell grandma ok?"

She frowned at the thought of telling her grandma. "Fine."

"