Halloween special 🎃

You don't have to read. Skip if you want it won't change anything!

 Skip if you want it won't change anything!

Y/n looked like in the mirror and twirled as she looked at her Halloween costume

She was a bat for Halloween. She was wearing a plain black shirt with a glittery skirt with fluffy black ears.

She also had her wings, when she open them their would also be some gold in them too.

Oh and can't forget the fangs.

Her room door opened which revealed her brother wearing a black and red vampire costume.

"Y/n are you ready?" He asked her as she nods her head and came running at her room.

"Woah you look really cool!" He said looking at her costume. "Look we're matching fangs!" He said pointing at her fangs.

"Cookies!" Y/n clapped as the made their way to the kitchen. On the table were pumpkin cookies.

"Let's surprise the team with theses new cookies that I made!" Nishinoya cheered as he brought out more of the cookies.

"You know you brought theses cookies from the bakery." Y/n said shaking her head as Nishinoya flushed in embarrassment.

"Hey you don't know that!" He protested back as Y/n hopped onto the counter and moved his head towards the garbage can.

"Halloween taters. You buy, we pumpkin it!" Sat in the middle of the garbage can.

"Oh."

"It's fine! Oh maybe we should decorate the cookies.." Y/n trailed off and started to smirk which.

"I know what you're thinking, and I like what you're thinking." He also smirked.

They both ran and each got a codiment of some sort. Y/n got salt while Nishinoya got mustard.