Chapter three ◡̈

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝𝗛𝗶.. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗬/𝗻 𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮!❞

Y/n was walking with Noya and Tanaka

Y/n was walking with Noya and Tanaka. All of y'all were heading toward their school.

"I can't wait to meet everyone oni-chan!" Y/n beamed with excitement.

"You will love it! You can finally see my rolling thunder!"

"Roll thunher?" Y/n said confusingly trying to pronounce the word.

"That's right little sis!"

The three of you then finally reached the school.

"Where here!" Tanaka exclaimed.

Y/n heard all the shoes squeaking on the floor and everyone running around.

"Yay!" She clapped as nishinoya laughed.

Tanaka opened the gym door as everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Hey Tanaka, hey Nishinoya!" Suga and Dachi greated.

"HEYY!" Tanaka said in a deep voice.

"MEET MY LITTLE SISTER.." he said pointing to thin air.

"What? What a funny prank! You don't have a sister." Hinata laughed.

"HAH?" Nishinoya said as he looked around to see Y/n no longer next to him.

He then started to panic as he started to look for you.

"You must be hallucinating thinking you have a sister." Tskuishima laughed with a smirk on his face.

"No, I do have a sister! She was just with me a second ago, Tanaka help!"

"OH- yes she is five years old and about this tall! Please help us look for her!"

The both of them then started to look around looking for the little girl.

"I guess we might as well help. Everyone help right now!" Daichi exclaimed as everyone groaned and started to look for her.

Meanwhile, She was hiding in a bush outside the gym.

The c/h snickered as everyone looked around for you. "Hehe they will never find me!"

As she was hiding a girl came out of the school building. She had dark blue hair and white glasses.

Y/n gasped dramatically. "Pretty girl.." she said in a deep demon voice looking cursed.

Kiyoko then stopped in her tracks. She looked at the moving bush in confusion.

Y/n stopped moving as soon as she seen the pretty girl moving towards her. "Oh no!"

Kiyoko then picked up a stick that was on the ground and started to hit the bush in fear.

"OUCHh.." Y/n whined as the stick hit her head.

Kiyoko gasped as she hit actually hit a person and walked behind the bush to see a small little girl.

"I'm so sorry!" Kiyoko apologized to Y/n who looking at the girl in awe.

"It's fine!" Y/n smiled.

"Are you lost? I should take you to the principal!" She panicked.

"No I'm not lost! My ni-Chan is playing volleyball in that gym!" Y/n said pointing to the gym.

"Oh well that's makes it better! Who's your brother?"

"YUU!" Y/n said excitedly.

Kiyoko sweatdropped. "Oh well I'm pretty sure he worried right now so let's go back, ok?"

"I would say no.. but your so pretty so I'll go!"

She then grabbed her hand and started to walk towards the gym.

'She's holding my hand!' Y/n thought and blushed.

"Hey, let's get married when we grow up!" Y/n said really fast.

Kiyoko paused. "No sorry you're to young to get married!"

"HMMP." Y/n pouted as Kiyoko opened the gym.

Everyone paused and looked at the pair in relief.

"AHH, KIYOKO FOUND MY SISTER!" Nishinoya yelled as he jumped around in happiness.

"SHE REALLY IS A GODDESS!" Tanaka said after also jumping around.

"Oni-Chan!" Y/n said as she ran in to join the jumping.

"Looks like your sister has no brain cells either." Tsukishima laughed.

"Leave my sister out of this!" Nishinoya said jumping on top of tsukishima.

"Get off of me!"

Y/n stood there and laughed as Suga and Daichi both walked up to her.

"Hi I'm Sugawara but you can call me Suga and this is Daichi he said pointing to him.

"Hiii! I'm Y/n Nishinoya!" She says excitedly.

"Really, what brings you here?" Daichi asked.

"I'm suspended from school! I got into a fight!"

They both sweat dropped.

"Not a good thing kid." Ukai said joining their conversation.

Y/n looked up at him. "What's your name?"

"The name is Ukai." He greated her with a smile.

"Ah ok! Uukukujuj." She said saying random words.

"Huh-?"

"Ok guys!" He said getting everyone attention. "This is Y/n Nishinoya. She will be here after practice since she suspended."

"YES SIR." Everyone said Boeing down.

Y/n became shy of all the attention. She looked down but then decided to speak. "Hi.. I'm Y/n Nishinoya!"

"AWW HOW ADORABLE!" Everyone said.