Chapter two 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿!❞

"Would you like to order by yourself?" Nishinoya asked the c/h girl

"Mhm!" Y/n ran up to the counter but stop. She realized that she couldn't see since she was to small.

She turns and look at tanaka and her brother. "Oops, can you help me?" She giggled.

"Of course cutie pie." Tanaka then bend down to pick you up and put her on his shoulder.

"WOAH, I'm so tall now!" Y/n giggled as she put her hands in the air.

"HEYY! That's my sister I should be the one carrying her!" Nishinoya pouted.

"Even if you did pick her up she still wouldn't be able to see!" Tanaka laughed smacking the back of Noyas head.

"Don't hit my brother!" Y/n said as she smacked Tanakas head too.

"Owww." Tanaka whined. "Your sisters a bully!" He said rubbing his head also trying to not make you fall off his shoulders

Nishinoya started to snicker at his friend as he was still whining.

Just then a girl came up to the register. "Hi can I take your order?" She said with sparkles coming out of her.

Tanaka and Nishinoya both blushed at the pretty girl. They just stared at the girl.

The girl at the register tilted her head. "Is there something wrong?"

Not even a single word came out there mouths.

Y/n rolled her eyes at her brother and his friend and decided to order herself.

"Hii! Can I get three vanilla icecream with rainbow sprinkles!" Y/n said with ease.

"Yes! That will be 544.32 yen please!"

"Ok!" Y/n said. The she realized she doesn't know how to count.

She took Tanaka wallet out and took out how much she thought she needed and handed it to the girl.

"Thank you! Here's your ice cream, have a nice day!" The girl then walked away.

"You too!" Y/n said waving to her.

The two boys then snapped out of their gazes as the girl went away.

"I have the icecream!" Y/n giggled as she gave them their icecream.

"Oh you ordered? Ok then let's go sit down!" Nishinoya said head towards a table and sitting down.

You sat down next to Nishinoya as Tanaka sat across from the both of y'all.

"Soo you got suspended from school for two weeks?" Tanaka asked raising an eyebrow.

Y/n nodded her head. "Mhm!" She said licking her icecream.

Tanaka laughed. "Like brother like sister!"

"HEYY what's that supposed to mean!" Nishinoya said with a scowl.

"Haha, look she done with her icecream! Y'all should get going."

"Oh yeah your right. Come on Y/n!" He said grabbing her hand.

"Byee cutie pie!"

"BYE BALDY!" Y/n waved as she disappeared from the store.

"I'm not even bald.." Tanaka sulked as he slid down in his chair.

Meanwhile...

"What do you mean your suspended from school?" Your grandma asked you.

"I got into a fight.. but it was self defense!" She mumbled quickly.

The grandma sighed. "Well I hope you won.. the thing is who is going to be watching you?"

"You are grandma!" Y/n said pointing at the grandma and giggling.

"Nah I'm too old that I can't even get up."

"Nishinoya how about you watch her?"

"Huh, But what about practice?"

"I'm pretty sure they will let you bring her to school!"

"Well she can't come to my classes, but she can come to practice with me."

"Hmm.. ok I guess a couple hours of watching her won't hurt."

Y/n face lit up. "I'm going to volleyball practice with you?"

"MHM! It will be really fun ok?"

"OK!"