Chapter 15

Mahir stopped the car reaching Sehgal Mansion, Bela looked aside and a sudden fear engulfed her not knowing how to face everyone now.

She got down the car going inside ignoring Mahir and he followed her inside.

"Hey Bela, you are back", Sumi hugged her warmly

Bela smiled hugging her tight feeling heavy inside that now she's not Sumi Aunty but her mother-in-law now.

"What happened Bela?", Sumi asked looking at her

"Nothing Aunty, just a little tired", Bela smiled softly

Sumi smiled in response caressing her cheek and that's when she looked at Mahir behind.

"Mahir? Yuvi told you went to some work in the morning, how was it?", Sumi asked

Mahir looked at Bela not knowing what to answer, he just nodded at Sumi going upstairs rushing to his room.

"You also go Bela, freshenup and come.. meanwhile even Yuvi will be back from office", Sumi said

Bela nodded going to her room. She took a hot shower relaxing her nerves trying to calm her mind from the recent shocks.

She came out and looked at herself in the mirror looking at her nuptial chain, she slowly raised her hand caressing it on her neck and remembering it all over again.

She picked a high neck top to cover it from everyone, and a tear left her eye that now she has to cover her being married also.

Bela came downstairs followed by Mahir and even Yuvi came back engulfing Bela into a tight hug.

"You don't know how much I missed you Bela", Yuvi squeezed her

"Enough Yuvi Bhai, let her breath", Kuhu glared

The moment Yuvi backed off, Kuhu jumped on Bela hugging her while the rest ended up laughing seeing them.

Mahir kept looking at everyone and was surprised seeing the love they have for Bela, in these four days he had witnessed each of them missing Bela like she was a part of there family since long.. but the fact that it's only about a month.

"Come lets have dinner", Andy spoke settling on the dining

Although Yuvi and Kuhu made the dinner engaging with their constant talks, Bela and Mahir stayed silent throughout lost in there thoughts.

Mahir observed her wearing a high neck top and realised she haven't took the mangalsutra off.

"Bela", Yuvi called

"Yeah", Bela looked up at him

"Where are you lost? This is probably the first time I'm seeing you silent", Yuvi pointed out

Bela gulped not understanding what to answer while Mahir looked aside in guilt.

"Nothing Yuvi, just tired.. will be fine by tomorrow", Bela smiled

"If it's so, then okay", Yuvi smiled

Bela looked at everyone gratefully, she couldn't thank more for giving such wonderful people in her life.

***

Bela was walking to and fro in her room unable to sleep after what happened, it's not even a day they got married and she was feeling all chills in her body.

"Calm down Bela, you can't change what happened.. think what to do now", she said to herself looking at the mirror

"I'm married to Mahir now, but do I willingly accept this? I know I like him, but will this even work? I should probably discuss with him before jumping into conclusions all alone", Bela thought