Chapter 33

"I'll come in wheelchair Mahir", Bela said slowly not meeting his eyes

"I can take you safe Bela", Mahir whispered looking at her

Bela tried to oppose but Mahir started walking with her in his arms while Bela's eyes where stuck on him who very securely held her making sure she isn't hurt anywhere.

She turned aside remembering everything and her decision to stay away from him. She started to feel little dizzy due to the medicine affect when she slowly fell on Mahir's shoulder.

Mahir stopped in his way looking at Bela who seem was scrunching her nose lying on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

"Vish", Mahir shouted making everything alert

"What happened Mahir?", Vish came rushing to him

"What's happening to Bela, why is she..", Mahir was asking when Vish interrupted

"It's just the medicine affect Mahir, nothing else.. she might sleep in a while, don't worry", Vish assured

Mahir nodded while his eyes where stuck on Bela who seem to slowly drift into sleep.

A small smile crept his lips seeing her peaceful face in his arms like a small baby, and wished to have her always like this.

He moved to there car making her sit inside and himself settled next to her.

"Drive the car Yuvi", Mahir said

"And Vish, will you also come for now?", Mahir asked

"I'm coming Mahir, you don't have to ask.. I'll be there", Vish said sitting on the other side of Bela

Raghav sat in the passenger seat and all five headed towards Bela's house.

Mahir pulled her towards him making her lie on his shoulder to her comfort and kept caressing her hair softly.

Minutes later Mahir saw Bela moving her legs uncomfortably, he understood may be she's feeling pain as her leg is fractured and is plastered now.

He slowly made Bela lie on Vish's shoulder and took her legs keeping on his thighs.

"What are you doing Mahir?", Vish asked

"She's isn't comfortable Vish, may be her leg is hurting", Mahir said

"You love her so much right?", Vish asked admiring him

Mahir just passed a small smile at her slowly and softly rubbing Bela's leg where she's hurt and saw Bela feeling better than before.

Minutes later, Bela suddenly blinked and slowly opened her eyes looking at Mahir infront of her and then her eyes fell on her legs which where on Mahir's thighs and quickly tried to take back but hissed in pain.

"Shh Bela, don't move your legs", Mahir said

"I'm fine Mahir", Bela said slowly trying to take her legs back

Mahir let her be as they already reached so again picking her in his arms took her inside and this time Bela din't oppose as even knew she wouldn't be able to walk now.

Mahir made her lie on the bed and adjusted her leg properly over a pillow and Bela felt overwhelming seeing and feeling his care for her.

"Vish will help you freshenup", Mahir said and Vish nodded

Vish helped Bela freshenup making her feel much better than before. Mahir came in and saw Bela sitting and leaning to the bed.

"You should eat this and sleep Bela", Mahir said