Chapter 27

Bela wokeup with a heavy headache due to continuously crying last night, she held her head slowly getting up from the floor.

She remembered all the previous day's incidents and couldn't help but tear up yet again thinking of Mahir's words when he precisely made it crystal clear that they don't have a future together.

"Why Mahir? Couldn't you give me a single chance?", Bela sobbed holding her pendant tight in her fist gifted by her mother

"I miss you Mom", Bela whispered closing her eyes

She let her tears fall vigorously sharing her pain with the four walls and wiped her tear strains when she was even done with crying for so long.

She got up heading to the washroom, and doing her bussiness came out taking a bath.

Bela sadly sat on the bed picking all stuff and packing it all to leave now, she caressed the dress Mahir gifted her on Diwali and gasped reminiscing all there little moments.

She picked her nuptial chain which she very carefully had hid it in a small box owing to wear it only when Mahir make her wear once again but now she felt this would rather remain a memory, a sweet painfully memory!

She went downstairs with her bag while Sumi who was setting the table for breakfast looked at her surprised.

"Bela", Sumi said coming towards her

"Don't mind me informing at the peak moment Aunty, but I'm going back home today.. Dad will be back by evening", Bela informed

"You are going back?", Sumi whispered sadly

Bela's talkative nature and her lovely talks made Sumi love her instantly and over the time she wasn't less than any of her kids.

"Raghav ji din't inform us anything?", Sumi asked more like a question

"It was a last minute decision Aunty, even I got to know last night only", Bela said slowly

"I'll miss you Bela, you have become a crucial part of our family in no time", Sumi said hugging her

Bela smiled sadly hugging her back, she would have actually been there family only if Mahir din't behave like an asshole according to her.

How much ever she tried not to be biased and to think from his perspective also, all she could feel is anger for not understanding her. She felt her brain stopped working and not wanting to do anything stupid in this state of mind she decided it's best to stay away from Mahir for both of them.

"You are leaving?", Asked Kuhu with moist eyes standing near the stairs

Bela turned to face her and nodded her head in yes slightly which honestly disappointed Kuhu.

She always wanted a sister to herself, not that she din't want a brother.. she loved both her brothers way to much but at times she would feel to have a sister and she found that sister love in Bela.

"Don't leave di", Kuhu pleaded

"Dad is back Kuhu, we can keep meeting frequently.. don't cry", Bela said holding her hand

"But I'm so used to you di, I'll.. I'll also come with you", Kuhu pouted

Bela let out a laugh at her words, she felt so overwhelming seeing this family showering endless love for her in just this one and a half month being together.

"Yeah come, I'll would love to have you at my home", Bela smiled hugging her

"Take me also Bela, will be getting more privacy with my girlfriend at your place", Yuvi said coming towards them only to cheer there mood