prologue

You are one of the adepti's in liyue who serves the geo archon. Of all the adepti's, you are the least hard worker of rex lapis and a stubborn one.

Although you act like that, you have some potential when the situation becomes bad but if the geo archon only gave you some small work that mortals can even do then you refuse to do it and just stayed in your lair.

Rex lapis doesn't mind as he saw the potential in you and just let you be whenever you refuse.

Your one of the person he cared about so he treats you like his own daughter.

Usually people don't know your human appearances as you never did form yourself as a human and stayed in your beast form.

You only take that form whether your having a tea break on the geo archon or spending time with the other adeptis and yakshas.

Your appearance is quite Similar to ganyu because both your horns are shown but yours is pointy like a deer's horn.

Eyes is more like a beast,dress like the geo archon. You hold the anemo vision as it can get you as fast as the wind, light as a feather, strong like a tornado.

You maybe lazy but no one can beat you in a fight except the geo Archon. You only spar with the adeptis and the yakshas because you never visited the other nation, you don't plan too.

Beast form:

It's just another usual day for you at liyue as you were on your lair in Mt aocang

You were taking a nap on the huge tree in your lair while your in your beast form.

Tails wiggling left and right as someone then went to your lair. You open your eyes to see one of the yaksha, alatus or you can call him Xiao.

You lean up as you look at him while he did the same to you.

"Let me guess, morax called for me"

Xiao nod slightly as you then sigh and stretch your back as you went down on the tree.

"Is it important? Because if it's only a small work I would definitely not waste my time, my beauty rest is more important than that"

"A visitor from inazuma came here to meet him and rex lapis ask me to summon you there"

"Visitor from another nation? That's new"

"Rex lapis said you should appeared there on your human form"

"Alright alright, though I am curious on why he summon me"

"That I don't know"

"You can leave now, I'll go meet him"

Xiao nod as he immediately vanish Infront of you as you then sigh and went out of your lair.

Not long you got there because you just fly towards there as you slowly turn into your human form while your cape flow with the winds as well as your hair.