Chapter 64

You were flying in the air as you were already in liyue harbour. You tried to navigate Morax by using your instincts and your scent of smell as you found him in his place.

While flying, people can see a ginormous tiger flying around liyue harbour as they were surprised to see one of the adepti's of liyue and not to mention the one they thought was gone a long time ago.

Ei on the other hand was worried because this potion was doing something to you that made you turn into your adepti form.

"Y/n..can you at least tell me what's going on?"

"...the potion..the effects are getting worse. It made me turn to my adepti form without my consciousness and it never happened to me before..."

"How worse is it? If you turn into your adepti form without your consciousness?"

"..my powers are getting out of control...."

"...."

"That is why I must find Morax before it's too late"

"I see.."

Ei then held your fur as she caress it.

"Please hold on a little longer.."

Meanwhile in northland bank, fatuis decided to stop in liyue harbour for a while before returning to their nation.

La Signora who manage to get the electro gnosis has once again been praised by her subordinates since she already took three gnosis successfully.

Though la Signora wasn't fully happy since she had nothing on her mind but you.

She always thought how was your day in Inazuma, did the shogun already forgive you? Did you finally had your happiness?

This thoughts flod to her mind nonstop as she sigh as she stood up from her chair and went out of her room.

She decided to go out as she needs some fresh air. While walking, she notice the people in liyue having a crisis over something as she became confused of what's the commotion about.

Just then she saw something went pass on top of her as she look and was surprised to see none other than a ginormous tiger flying around liyue.

She immediately recognized who it was as there's only one person that had that kind of form, not to mention those eyes that look so fierce.

"Y/n.."

She never felt so happy to see you again but then that soon disappeared when she saw someone on your back as it was the almighty shogun.

Just then she felt this bitterly feeling when she saw the almighty shogun as she held her chest that was somehow still aching.

"of course she would come with her.."

She mumbled to herself as she bitterly chuckled and frown while she watch you fly around liyue harbour. Though this made her question something.

*What is she doing here?*

She thought to herself as you said you'll stay in inazuma with the shogun and yet you came here with your adepti form as you even took the almighty shogun with you.

She examine you as your face was full of...most likely nervous over something as you were in a hurry. You wouldn't be in your adepti form if you had something urgent to do so why?

"Something's not right..."

~~~

Another hour went by as you landed on your lair which is Mt. Aocang as you can't seem to get into your archon's domain somehow which made you sigh in frustration.

Ei on the other hand was trying to calm you down but deep inside she is worried on what more can the potion do to you since you can't even return back to your human form.

You went inside your old lair as it all brings back all the memories when you were just here escaping all the work from your archon.

You then look at the huge tree you always lay on as you somehow relax when you saw your old lair again.

"It never change"

You said as ei just look at you while she decided to watch you silently. You walk towards the huge tree in your lair as you look at it and admired it's beauty.

Just then you felt the dizziness suddenly took over you as the place started spinning while you slowly look at ei. She notice it as you suddenly fell down and lose consciousness as ei was about to go towards you but then a geo shield surrounded you as ei slam her fist on it.

The tree then started glowing as flowers started appearing out of nowhere and it was glowing as well.

"Don't disturb it"

Ei knew that voice as it was none other than morax as she turn around and she's not wrong. Morax was already there but his eyes is fixated on you.

He walk close and stop beside ei as morax was still looking at you.

"Something is wrong with her, I felt it the moment you two step in my nation but fear not, this domain of hers will cure her"

"How so?"

"That huge tree, it was already here when I found her in this exact place. Somehow this tree comforts her and even made her feel safe. Which is why she chose this place as her domain when I took her under my wings"

"This tree is no ordinary tree.."

Morax said as ei just listen to him while she look at you still worried.

"Why did she lose consciousness?"

"The tree made her fall into deep slumber"

"What!?"

"In order to cure her, she need to completely lose consciousness while the tree absorb the thing that is making her powers lose out of control"

"The potion..is something else"

"Potion?"

"Right I guess I need to tell you the details"