chapter 9

You just got back from a war as you and sasayuri won and got back safely as the soldiers were cheering in victory.

"Hmm~ you quite improved,y/n. As expected to the adepti a/n from liyue"

Sasayuri said while playfully smiling at you as you just rolled your eyes.

"If your trying to make me take you to a treat then it's not working, sasayuri"

"Aww~ but I was hoping your inviting me for a treat since I always treat you food"

"Alright fine, I'll treat you to a meal"

"HEY YOU HEARD THAT!? OUR COMMANDER WILL TREAT US TO A MEAL! EVERYONE WILL HAVE A FEAST!"

sasayuri yelled as you look at him in disbelief while the soldiers then started cheering for you as you just sigh since there's no turning back now and glared at sasayuri who was just smiling at you like he didn't do anything.

You started having a feast while your drinking with sasayuri and the other soldiers and kitsune and chiyo came to join the celebration.

Your celebrating in uyuu restaurant and not in tenshukaku since that's the electro archon's home hence bought the uyuu restaurant from the armies.

You were watching the soldiers celebrate with a bright smile on their faces as you smiled somehow and drink.

Suddenly someone came inside the restaurant and you all look to see makoto as the restaurant went silent for a while.

"Shogun Sama.."

Makoto then smiled at them.

"Well? Why did you all stop? Please continue the party"

They all smiled and cheered as they continued the celebration while makoto went to us as we greeted her.

"I want to congratulate you all for winning another war and saving inazuma once again"

"Your excellency, all credits to y/n. If not for her we wouldn't win the war"

Sasayuri said while smiling as you then sigh.

"We all fought hard and won, the credits is all on us"

"Hmm~ if you say so"

Makoto then smiled as she was dragged away from kitsune and chiyo while you and sasayuri kept drinking.

"Y/n"

"Hm?"

"Don't"hm" me, tell me about you and ei~"

You choke on your beer and look at him as he was just sneering at you.

"Sasayuri I told you, I can't"

"Why? Are you scared?"

"No..it's just-"

"Come on y/n, you can go full on a battle but too afraid to even confess to ei"

"Being in a battle and telling your feelings to someone is different"

"I was just saying that you need to tell her your feelings before it's too late you know"

"....."

"Speaking of ei,she's here~"

You look to see ei went inside and was looking for someone. Her eyes land on you as it was full of worried and relief once she saw you.

Sasayuri then lean to your ear and whispered something.

"I'll give you some space~"

He said and immediately left as you just watch ei approach you and stop Infront of you.

"Ei, I didn't expect you to come to a party"

"Why didn't you told me you already came back from the war"

"Ah well..sasayuri dragged me here because I'm the one paying all the bills, I didn't have time to report my return. My apologies ei.."

She pout slightly at you as she sigh and went to your side as she sat on the chair.

"What matter is that you came back safe.."

She mumbled which you quite heard as you blush slightly. Just then one of the soldiers called you and excuse yourself to ei as you put down your beer on the counter.

You went to the soldiers for a sec and they kept praising you as you just smiled and told them how they were helpful on the war as well.

Not long you got back from the counter and was confused that your beer was not on the counter.

You then look to the side to see ei holding your beer which made you surprised and immediately check on her.

"Ei?"

She slowly turn to face you and her face was red and realized she was already drunk by just a sip of beer.

"Y/n,y/n,y/n~"

She suddenly open her arms wide and jump onto you while she wrap her arms on you.

Sasayuri and the others immediately saw you and ei in that position as your panicking while ei kept hugging you and was laughing sweetly and at the same time scolding you.

"I was so worried because you haven't gotten back at tenshukaku!"

"You don't know how worried I was for you y/n. I was waiting for you all day! *Hic"

"If you make the same mistake again I will tell makoto to not make you join in any battles!"

"I'm very sorry,ei. It won't happen again so please don't banned me from going to battles, they need me"

"But I need you as well!"

This made the others choke on their drinks except makoto who clearly knew her sister's feeling for you as she was just smiling.

You were panicking since she kept scolding and just sigh as you spoke.

"Ei, your drunk let's get you home"

"No I can still drink"

"Ei, you can't even take one beer"

You said but she kept refuting as you sigh and carried her since she was still hugging you.

She suddenly stop talking once you carried her and only thing you heard was a "hic".

You went to makoto and excuse yourself as your taking ei back to tenshukaku.

You bid them farewell as you left the restaurant while the other just smile.

"Those two really are a perfect match, don't you think?"

Sasayuri said.

"Too bad y/n is too scared to confess to ei"

Kitsune said.

"Come on guys, we all know they like each other. Look how ei scold her like they were already wives~"

Chiyo said.

"Hmm~"

Makoto just hummed which made the three look at her.

"Your excellency,did you perhaps notice it too?"

"Why of course, I know my sister very well and as for y/n. Well if you watch her closely you will know she likes ei"

"So does ei like y/n the same, your excellency?"

"Hmm~ perhaps~"

Makoto said as the three just look at her and just giggled.