{The Knocker}

PRE-NOTE:

none

Oliver aka the dad pov:

I

wanted to say something but a knock on the door interrupted me 'Oh Maybe it's Oscar ! Oh no y/n can't see him, he will get all mad at me for cheating on his mum, but she's a ghast! She can't give me all the love I need, plus it was a one time thing, and I was drunk.. Verrrry drunk, anddd the only relationship we ever had Is our son. doesn't matter, he can't see Oscar'
Oscar is one off my childrens parents he's a single dad, and he's ready sweet, I met him when he was checking up on his son, some parents just like to know how there children are doing in school apparently. He's a very caring father, he's also very *cough* fit *cough* and has a very long *cough cough cough*. We've been dating for a long while now. Annnnnywaaayysss y/n can't find out about him.

"stay here" I say as i run down the stairs and look them behind me. On my way to the front door I look in the mirror and fix my hair. I hear a knock one more time, but this time more Aggressively.
I quickly speed walk to the door and open it, as expected Oscar was standing on my front door smiling softly.
"hiiii Oscar" I say as I lean on the door frame smiling awkwardly, I see a frown on Oscar' face "are you hiding something from me?" the blonde in front of me asked "me! hiding something from, you! Oscar I would nevverr" I said slowly dragging my hand down his chest
"yep definitely hiding something from me" the blonde said slightly pushing me from the door frame and walking in the house "Hey hey hey how abooouut we go on a walk in the forest? Huh?" I said still smiling like an idiot and dragging him back out of the house "Oliver.. Are you cheating on me?" he said his expression turning sad I stop in my tracks and turn to look at him "honey-" I try to say but he interrupted me "is he better.. Than me" the blonde asked his eyes watering "no dummy-" I said steping back to him we were standing a few inches from each other now on the stairs the front door wide open.
"what the fuc-"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

455 worrddss

NOTE :

updates two days in a row 😱 woahhh
Never expect that again..
Anyways hope you have a great morning, noon, afternoon, night whhhaatevverr I. Don't. Care. I Just wish  it will be great
Go drink some water, eat something healthy, and touch some grass
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and blablablabla
Oh almost forgot, Eid Mubarak for my Muslim readers <3
Bbbyyyyyeee loves