{The Wha?}

I almost reached the house, with the rabbit in hand when I heard the leaves crack behind me. I quickly looked behind me to find the source of the sound, but there was nothing. So I shrugged and kept walking for a couple of minutes. I heard the Leafs cracking again. I turned around as quickly as possible, but still, no one was there. "Dude, come out, I know somebody is there." he slowly came out of the bush it was one of the 'handsome males' I met earlier.

Why did he follow me? Interesting. "Um, dream wanted me to talk -" I heard faint voices coming from the path. "Did you bring any friends with you?" I asked."No, dream sent me here alone," he answered.

My eyes went wide. I pushed him into the bushes, jumped in with him, and covered his mouth with my hand. Did he mutter something into my hand, probably asking wtf? The voices kept getting closer and closer until they walked past us

"eww," I exclaimed as I was looking at my hand covered in saliva." You're disgusting. I said, wiping my hand off his clothes. He just chucked, "Who were those people ?"  He asked."My dads," I answered. "Why were we hiding from them?" He asked again."I didn't want them to know, I have someone over anyways can you wait for a little until they're gone I'll talk to you later my house is other there, just don't come over when they're here" I ran to my parents as soon as I said that.