{who are you?}

Y/n pov:

It has been 7 years since my mothers death. it has been 7 years since I have moved to earth with my dad. it has been two exact years since I moved away from my dad. I now live in a small house in a Forest, yeah in the same forest I lived in when I was younger,but it's a big ass forest! It's a 30 minute walk from my childhood home.
Btw Oscar married my dad 5 years ago,after dating my dad for 2 years. He turned out to be a pretty good guy not gonna lie, well at first we were barking at each other not gonna lie. But it made dad mad so we stopped. He also found out where am I really from, he was so freaked out haha I wish I could show you his face hahaha.

As I said I was now living in the forest with my cat, yes, that one cat, I named him purry cause he's furry and he purs a lot. What did you expect? I was 12!
Purry is now 7 years old, we didn't know when he was born so we decided that we will celebrate his birthday on, February 15th,
The day my dad found him :)

Today was a normal day in April, nothing was planned as always,
I woke up and sat at my bed for a couple of minutes just staring into the white covers of my bed, I always do that for some reason. When I finally woke up I was greeted by meowing at my door I always locked my bedroom door when I was going to sleep, because some furry little animal keeps biting my toes!

I finally open my bedroom door letting the animal in "Meow" The animal greeted looking up at me "Meow" I meowed back walk to the kitchen I open the fridge just to find wet cat food and an unfinished apple I sight grabbed the cat food walking and pouring it in purry's bowl, I hear him pur at the taste of wet food.
I then walk back to my bedroom gabbing a new pair of clothes

And then walking up to my bathroom and locking the door even though I Live alone, I placed my clothes on the sink, took off my pj's, placed them in the laundry basket, and hopped in the shower, flicking the water on. I stood there for a couple of minutes as the cold water hit my S/C (your skin colour) skin, then I grabbed the shampoo/conditioner (yeah, two in one) poured some on my hand, and then rubbed it on my hair. I put the shampoo/conditioner down and rubbed my head again letting the bubbles wash off my hair I then grabbed my body lotion and my washcloth thingy idk what it's called, and poured the body lotion into the cloth, and then rubbed my body with the cloth, I put the cloth back and stayed under the water for a while letting the bubbles wash off my body once again. When they finally got off my body, I got out of the shower flicking the water off, grabbed a towel off my hanger thingy, and dried myself off with the cloth, letting it get soaked from the water on my body and hair, I then toss it in the laundry basket and put on my new pair off clothes. I then unlock the door and meet my cat staring at me with wide eyes "Whatchu looking at?"I asked the animal "Meow" which was the only reply I got before the cat walked off leaving me standing in the door frame of my bathroom. I shrugged and went into my room and grabbing Quiver and bow

I then walked toward the front door, and saw my cat looking at a bird through an open window, wanting to catch it, I quickly put my quiver down and ran up to the animal, quickly catching it with one hand before it can jump out, putting the bow down and closing the window with the other, then putting the animal back down and grabbing the bow, I then walked back to the front door and towards the forest looking for a small animal to hunt down. I walked deeper and deeper into the forest enjoying the walk, forgetting why I came here, that's until I found a small rabbit chewing on the grass I put my bow up and reached for my arow not feeling anything I looked at my back "shit" I whispered making the rabbit notice my and running away. 'I must have forgotten them at my front door-' my thoughts were interrupted by faint voices coming from somewhere in the forest 'Oh people, I haven't spoken to anyone in almost 5 years since my dad's wedding, not counting my dads thought I visit them every month, maybe I can ask them if they have an arrow' I thought walking to the voices 'I hope they aren't criminals, I don't really wanna get my hands bloody, I am 3 years clean' I though almost neer the voices. After a couple of minutes of walking the voices went silent, and I felt something heavy hit my head, I felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

I opened my eyes and looked around, I was still in the forest 'I must have passed out' I thought. I tried to stand up but failed. somebody tied me up to a tree, must have been the voices' I heard a group of footsteps behind me. They then walked up to me, I quickly closed my eyes. "Dream are you sure you didn't kill him?" one of the voices said it was the same voice I was walking to earlier. I felt someone put two fingers, on my neck checking my pulse "Nope still alive" I felt one other person slap me "WAKE UP BITCH" I heard the third voice say, I opened my eyes "Dude wtf?" I asked the person who slapped me they had dark brown hair styled into a middle part, and a white bandana covering half of his forehead. he was wearing black jeans, black long sleeves undershirt, and a white shirt with a fire symbol on it.
The dude who was setting in front of me was blonde with a green hoodie black mask and a very weird smiley mask on, stood up. 'Must have been the one checking my pulse. The last male who was leaning on a tree not far away wearing a blue shirt, jeans, and strange white and black sunglasses.

The green dude drew a sword "Who are you and why were you spying on us?" the dude in green said the others dead staring at me "Have you ever heard of the word 'friendly'?" I said and the green dude drew the sword closer to my neck "Answer. My. Question. "  The green dude said once again "I just want an arrow man" I answered "Why?" the man with the fire shirt asked "I forgot mine at home" I shrugged "Why do you need an arrow?" the fireman asked again "Hunting?" I answered "Now can you let me go I'm kinda hungry" "not until you give me your number" "Not until you answer our question," the trio said at the same time the green and the blue man looked at the fireman "what?" the fireman said, I burst out laughing the green man looked at me with a tired look on his face "just please... Answer our question," the green man asked, I calmed down "fine, but just because you asked nicely, I'm y/n Turner, the son of Oliver Turner" "hah Timmy Turner," the fireman said "Shut the fuck up fire bitch" I threatened "or what? We have you tied up," the fire bitch said. I used my fire to burn the rope "Not anymore" I stood up looking down at the 5'9 male "And you call ME fire bitch?" "what should I call you when you didn't introduce yourselves"
"very handsome males" "Nah it doesn't suit you, anyways do you have an arrow?" I asked "Nope," the blue man said holding an arrow "bitch" I smirked as he passed me an arrow a rabbit was running not far away. I shot it in the heart walked up to it grabbed it tossed the arrow that was in it to the blue male "Thanks" I said walking away from the 'handsome males'.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1428 WORDIESSSSS

NOTE:

HOLY MACARONI AHHHHHHH I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD WRITE THAT LONG. I DID IT ON MY ROAD TRIP 'CAUSE I WAS BORED AND DIDN'T LOOK AT THE WORDS.
Anyways hope you have an amazing morning/night /noon /afternoon or evening. Remember to drink water, eat something healthy, and go outside.
Love y' all
Byyyyyeeeeee <3