ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

𓆙The Manor was quiet as always

𓆙
The Manor was quiet as always. The dark clouds would thunder above, creating a cool chill across the mansion.

It was quiet.

Until, of course, something had to ruin it.

"Draco? Devon?" Narcissa knocked on Draco's bedroom door. The two white-haired teenagers were lounging around the room, practicing simple seventh-year spells.

"Mum?" Draco sat up from his head resting in Devon's lap. Devon looked up from her schoolbook, blushing pink.

"Come on. We're needed." Narcissa stood at the open doorway.

"A meeting?" Draco started to stand, pulling Devon along.

"No."

"Then, what is it?" Devon spoke up for the first time, tidying her attire.

"The Snatchers believe they've caught Harry Potter."

The two were stunned into silence before all three hurried down the steps to reach the living room.

When they reached the room, Lucius was standing on the side with a drink in his hands.

Just as they entered, a group of Snatchers, three teenagers and Bellatrix entered the room.

Devon glared slightly at the latter.

Bellatrix took hold of one of the teenagers, stealing him from a mangy looking snatcher. She took ahold of his hair, pushing him into a kneel on the ground, thrusting back his head with his hair.

Narcissa gently pushed Draco front and center. Devon stood aside, making her own drink. Her wand was clutched tightly in her hand, not knowing exactly what to expect.

This was the most exciting thing she's done in months.

The teenager grunted as his scalp stung with pain.

"Well?" Bellatrix hissed, eyebrows raising as her eyes went wide.

Devon tore her eyes from the scene, observing the two others that entered. She remembered the words Draco spoke not that long ago. Hermione Granger. One of the best friends of Harry Potter. Hanging around the Weasley kid.

"I can't be sure," Draco answered after a few seconds of hesitation.

Heels clicked in the background as Devon approached the other two teenagers. Each of them was bound by a snatcher.

The female of the two glared harshly at her, to which Devon rolled her eyes at.

She turned back around, watching Draco encounter his father.

"Draco, look closely, son." Lucius grabbed the back of his son's neck harshly. Draco flinched slightly, wanting to just throw the physical contact off him. "If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven," Lucius whispered in his son's ear.