ꜰɪʀᴇ

𓆙After the "talk" she had with Draco, he never left Devon's side

𓆙
After the "talk" she had with Draco, he never left Devon's side. It was like before, but better.

It took him a few hours to recover, and process her words. He never had anyone to confront him before.

Sure, he had his friends Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott, but they were raised just the same as him.

So, after he finally understood what Devon was saying, he went to find the girl and apologized for his behavior.

It was like normal again. Finally, Devon thought to herself.

More months had passed. No sightings of Harry Potter.

Devon wasn't complaining all that much.

Day in and day out, she'd spend her time with Draco. All day they would be in each other's company, doing whatever came to mind.

It was late February. The weather was starting to warm just a tad bit more. But, it was always cold in the Manor.

The two were currently lying around in Draco's bedroom. Draco was sat in the bay window, peering outside of his home and at the gardens. Devon was completely sprawled on his bed, with a book in hand.

It had been around two hours of complete silence, and Devon was growing bored.

She stood from the bed, catching his attention.

Draco turned to her, staying in his position as he watched her movements.

Devon smiled mischievously, throwing him a sly wink.

No words were exchanged between the two. It remained comfortably silent as Devon approached Draco's closet. She opened the door, walking straight in and closing the door.

Draco swung his legs from his chest, now sitting facing his closet.

"What are you doing, Ann?" Draco finally asked the girl in his closet.

He didn't receive a verbal answer. Instead, he witnessed Devon walking out from his closet, decked in his Slytherin gear.

Devon held a giddy smile. A green and silver scarf was wrapped around her neck. A black cloak with a green emblem with a snake on it was wrapped around her. A tie was clumsily tied around her neck. "Whatcha think?"

She watched as Draco's face turned downward. His adoring smile was turned upside. His face crumbled, and his eyes lost that joyful spark.