CHAPTER 2

Their private plane landed in Seoul 15 hours later. They were both so tired and jetlagged that they just wanted to go to sleep. They had three hours until they had to meet with BTS. As they got off the plane, Jimin spotted Choi Bin waiting for them with a few guards.

"Hyung," they both shouted as they went to him and hugged him.
"You missed me that much?" Bin teased them.
"You were gone all week. Taehyungie was a pain," he said with a pout.
"Hey, you wouldn't survive a day without me," Tae complained.
"Sadly. Binnie hyung you won't leave me again, right?"
"Jiminie I was handling business here. Your parents won't be happy if I let anyone else take care of everything. Let's go now, you need to rest before I take you to the shoot."

They followed Bin to the car, bodyguards flanking their sides. There were some of their fans already waiting for them. They waved and bowed to them then entered the car.
They arrived in Gangnam an hour later at an apartment building.
"Hyung I thought we'd stay in a hotel," he said as they walked to the entrance.
"Not this time. You'll be here a while so I rented a place for both of you. You'll like it."

When they got to the apartment, Jimin and Taehyung gaped at it. It was a fancy penthouse with an open kitchen plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, and beige couches in front of the TV.
"It's a 3 bedroom apartment. Go take a shower, your luggage is at one of the bedroom doors. I'll make you something to eat quick."
Jimin followed Tae upstairs and chose the first room he saw. He freshened up and went back downstairs.

**
Jungkook bounced his knee as they were seated on the fold chairs waiting for the models to arrive. He just wanted to be done and go home to play Overwatch. He played some games on his phone. They were already late for the shoot.

A hush fell over the place, he looked up from his phone only to see an angel. He looked perfect in an all-black outfit. His hair was dyed silver and he wore dangling earrings. His eyes trailed to his lips and Jungkook sucked in a breath. He had applied a lip gloss which made his plump lips look more delicious. They approached them and Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off him. His angel bowed in apology and that's when he realized there was another man beside his angel.

"We are so sorry for being late. I hope we didn't keep you too long," the other man said. "I'm Taehyung and this is Jimin."
Jimin. His angel's name was Jimin, a beautiful name for a beautiful face. He was starstruck and he didn't like how his heartbeat was accelerating by the second.
"Not that much. I'm Namjoon, these are my band members Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jungkook." Namjoon pointed to them.
"It is nice to meet you," Tae said and they bowed again. He wanted to hear Jimin speak but he never uttered a word only tilting his head as he studied each one of them. When their eyes met, he saw Jimin inhale sharply and his lips formed a smirk before he masked his expression.

"Now that you've met, time for makeup," Sejin said and they all headed to their designated seats. He kept turning to Jimin who he noticed was chatting happily with his makeup artist.
"I was right. You did swallow your words," Sejin said from his side making the others laugh at him. He saw Jimin turn to them briefly.
"Hyung stop embarrassing me. " He whined. His hyungs laughed again and his cheeks turned pink due to embarrassment.
"He's exactly your type. Small and very cuddly."
"How do you know that, he didn't even say a word." He said with a pout.
"Oh is our baby Kook disappointed?" Hobi said from his seat making funny faces. "Want me to talk to him?"
"Actually, don't do that. He's skittish when he meets new people. Their manager said he'll talk to you once he feels confident enough." They all nodded keeping themselves busy as the make-up artists worked. Jungkook went through Twitter reading some posts from Armys.

"Taetae," he heard Jimin whine and turned to him, "Noona is being mean." Jimin said pouting, his cheeks puffed. He looked so cute that Jungkook tried to control himself from walking over and squishing those cheeks.
"Noona stop teasing him," Tae said unenthusiastically. They looked like a fun duo.
"You are no fun, I haven't seen him in ages..."
"You saw him two days ago." Tae countered.
"Ugh fine but he's all mine after this. Stop hogging him."
"Why are you both like this, you are embarrassing us to these nice people," Jimin mumbled.
"The question is Jiminie are you embarrassed because of them or because you want someone to notice you." Choi Bin said standing in front of Jimin. Did Jimin like someone already? That's too bad he wanted to get to know him more once the shooting was done. He turned back from Jimin and stared at his reflection.
"I hate you." He heard Jimin say.

Once the makeup was done they dressed in their outfits, and the project manager briefed them.
"The first shoot will be a solo then on the second part you'll be paired. Taehyung with Jin, Jimin with Jungkook, Namjoon you're with Yoongi and Hoseok." She said smoothly. He saw how Jimin moved closer to Taehyung and held his hand.
"That can't be right, before we signed the contract I specifically said Jimin will not be paired with anyone other than Tae." Choi Bin argued. The man was starting to get on his nerves.
"Uh I had no idea," the project manager said calmly.
"No idea. Really do you..."
"Hyung I can do it." Jimin whispered, "Don't fight."
"Not fighting Jiminie, this was already in the contract." He saw how Jimin struggled to speak then he turned to Taehyung.
"Taetae."
"Hyung I think you should let him, he'll be fine. We are all here and noona will keep an eye too."
"Fine." Bin turned to him, "Don't you even dare to put your hands on him."
His bambi eyes widened and he took a step back. "I'll be back." Bin walked away. He didn't like the man.
"I'm sorry," Jimin whispered shifting from one foot to another, "My hyung is just protective."
"Can we just get started already?" Yoongi finally spoke up. Everyone got to work. BTS went first, walking around as the pictures and videos were taken. They stood to the side as Taehyung and Jimin went next.
"Damn, they are really good," Namjoon said as they watched. Jungkook was dumbstruck again. He could have sworn he was drooling. Jimin was hot. He moved so smoothly and he put everyone else to shame.

When it came to their couple shoot, Jungkook got extremely nervous. Jimin walked to him with a small smile.
"Hey," he whispered. "Sorry about earlier." Jimin sounded like an angel. His voice was so soft.
"It's fine." He croaked. "I think we are going first." They were shown to the spot where they were supposed to take their photos.