CHAPTER 15

“I'm going to kill you!” Taehyung shouted as he punched Jeffrey continuously on the face. If Jungkook wasn't holding on to a shaking Jimin, he would be over there helping Taehyung. They had just arrived at Jimin and Tae's apartment building and found Jeffrey walking out. Tae had literally flown to him before any of them could react and punched him.

“You hurt my Minnie. I warned you, you fucking coward.” Tae shouted. A crowd was forming. Jin and Yoongi pulled Tae from Jeffrey.
“That's enough baby bear.” Yoongi hissed, “A crowd is gathering, let's go up.”
“It's not enough hyungie.”
“It is for now. We need to get Minnie out of here.”

They began walking to the lobby when Jeffrey just laughed out loud and shouted, “He tasted so good, he was a slut and kept asking for it.”
They ignored him and entered the elevator. Jimin squeezed Jungkook's arm so tightly. Jungkook looked at him and kissed his forehead. Jimin was still shaking slightly. 

They settled in Jimin's room later after they'd both showered and changed to comfortable clothes. Jungkook was leaning against the headboard. Jimin was just seated cross-legged infront of him going through his phone.

“Jungkook-ah I don't think it's a good idea for you and the hyungs to be seen with me now,” Jimin said still on his phone. Jungkook stiffened.
“Why? I'm not leaving you Minnie. I'm going to be with you till the end.”
“I'm not asking you to leave. I just don't want your fans to hate you because of me. Tae's video is already trending. Everything is messy Kook-ah.”

“Listen to me baby,” he took Jimin's hands, “the hyungs and I already discussed this and we are going to stand by your side. Minnie I want you in my life forever and if I can't support you in this then what kind of a partner am I?”
“You worked so hard to get to where you are, I don't want to be the cause of your downfall.” He pulled Jimin in his arms.

“You won't baby, this wasn't your fault and that man will pay for what he did to you.”
“I'm just scared. Once upon a time I had big dreams, now this dream is turning into a nightmare. I want this to be over. I know Bin hyung won't tell me but I'm sure my modelling career is as good as dead. I feel so violated Kookie.”
“I'm sorry my love. I wish I had a solution for you. All I know is that I'll be here for you through all these.”
“Thank you. I love you.” Jimin whispered.
They got in comfortable silence, just laying in bed and enjoying each other's company until they both slept.

***
“Tae you need to calm down. Anger won't help.” Jin said calmly.
“Maybe to you hyung but my anger is the only thing keeping me sane now. Jimin is like my brother, that bastard took advantage of him and that hurts really bad.”
“You are not the only one hurting because of this.” Hobi told him making Tae chuckle.

“Yeah, funny how all of you were quick to judge him when that video came out. I haven't forgotten that because I was actually there with him every night when he kept on repeating that he didn't cheat, that he hated he had ruined all our friendships. But then even the love of my life did that, right Yoongi hyung? Sometimes I wish I had not agreed to that contract with Chanel. Perhaps we'd still be ignorant that Jimin was raped and he'd be fine.”
“Then he wouldn't be with Jungkook.” Namjoon stated.
“Exactly because Jeffrey only came after Jimin again after Jungkook announced their relationship on live.”
“Tae...” Yoongi went to speak but Taehyung stood up.
“I'll be in my room. There are two guestrooms you can use. Yoongi hyung will show you.”

Taehyung headed upstairs. He sat on the bed facing the door. He didn't know how to help his best friend. His parents said they would take care of it. Jimin's parents would be arriving soon and he was sure Jeffrey wouldn't be bragging about taking advantage of Jimin anymore. Jimin was an only child, the sole heir of Park Global a very huge enterprise in South Korea. Jimin chose to work on his own, to gain the money on his own but in the Jimin was set to become the CEO.

Taehyung sighed as Yoongi entered the room looking defeated. Perhaps he was too harsh with his hyungs earlier. Yoongi sat next to him stiffly.
“I'm sorry hyungie. I didn't mean to snap at you.”
“We never really talked about how you felt after that video came out. All I did was get mad at Jimin and poured out my frustrations on you. Baby bear I'm sorry hyung was negligent of your feelings.”

“Hyungie...”
“I should have talked to you about how you were, I was blinded with rage. Will you forgive me? I promise I'll never neglect you like that again. I love you Taetae.” Taehyung hugged him tightly.
“I forgave you already. I love you too hyungie. We should sleep now.”
They both slept off, tired from all the traveling.

Taehyung was startled awake by someone shouting. He sat up on the bed quickly just as his bedroom door opened and hit the wall with a bang. Yoongi also woke up asking what was going on. Taehyung looked at Jimin's father who looked extremely furious.

“Where is he Taehyung?” Mr. Park shouted making Taehyung shake due to fear.
“I-I don't know.”
“His apartment?”
“Oh. I'll write the address.” Tae got out of bed and took a pen and paper and wrote the address. He handed it to Mr. Park.

“Good. Better start parking now, you're going back to Seoul in a few hours. We'll deal with this mess once you are gone.” Mr. Park said and turned to leave.
“Uncle?” Tae whispered tears filing his eyes.
“Come here baby.” Mr. Park opened his arms and Tae rushed into them. “It's okay now. You and Minnie will be okay, I'll make sure of it.”
“I didn't protect him.”
“Don't blame yourself on this. Your parents and I will take care of these. Now start parking, it'll be even more messy when I have that bastard arrested.”
After Mr. Park left, Tae turned to Yoongi who looked shooked.
“Jimin's father is scary.”
“You should see when is Jimin angry then. You wouldn't like it.”
Tae started parking as Yoongi helped him. They were finally going back home for good.