iii. Halloween is a day off

         As of today, Lilith is officially a student at UC Sunnydale

         As of today, Lilith is officially a student at UC Sunnydale. She likes this feeling of being somewhere new, and yet she chases novelties that she easily grows tired of.

         The admission process was a tricky deal that she'd rather not go into detail of. For one, she doesn't have the funds to afford an American education, or done any of the previous education needed for college. Regardless of it, she's here and heading to her new dorm. She already has an idea of the posters she's gonna hang on her wall (i.e. The Doors, that Friends show, and that one Star Wars movie). All qualities of a typical teenage girl.

         Lilith is all leather jackets, smudged lipstick and nonchalant attitude. Her rings-clad fingers run through her hair as she braces herself before her dorm's door. She fiddles with the keyhole and goes inside, her luggage trails right behind her.

         Her eyes travel around the room. It's smaller than her previous bedroom but definitely an upgrade with the sunlight. As she lodges her suitcase beside the empty bed, she flops onto the mattress. It's sturdy and will be hard getting used to. From the nightstand, she reaches for a textbook—that is definitely not hers. She tries to keep herself busy with it.

Art Theory. A Very Short Introduction.

It's her roommate's.

She's halfway through the second chapter when she arrives. Her name's Tara Maclay, the dean let her know. An art major from what she can tell. Lilith has placed herself into history, she thinks that's the one she'd feel less...lost in. After all, she's lived through it.

Tara stands in the middle room, fiddling with her hands. Lilith can tell she's a little shy, she thinks people like Tara make for the best kind of friends. They are easy to talk to, usually good listeners.

Her hair's blonde, her eyes have a sort of drowsy look to them. She sports a lilac tank top and a green patterned long skirt. Overall, Lilith can tell Tara has a kind aura to her.