Chapter 2: Climactic Battle Between The Hunter And The Supreme

Lucifer didn't hesitate anymore as she dashed to Y/n at her maximum speed.

With one heavy slash, she immediately broke Y/n's shield.

Y/n - Interesting, no one ever destroyed my shield in one hit, you know? I'm impressed.

Lucifer - Why thank you. Now, take that!

Another horizontal slash coming from her and Y/n intercepts it with his own blade while his shield is regenerating.

After several seconds, Y/n's shield is back once again. This made Lucifer be surprised as she said,

Lucifer - Oh! Your shield. It's back. Did it regenerate or something? She said as leaped away from him with a smirk on her face knowing that she is having fun.

Y/n - I guess you can say that again. *as she noticed her smirk* Heh. It seems like you are having fun battling with me, don't you?

Lucifer - Yeah! *as she began to run to him with her sword infused with demonic energy* From my 1,000 previous battles, none of them didn't last long while battling with me and it's kinda boring because I could only end them in one hit.

Y/n - *he morphed his both of his arms to hammerfists* I see. Why don't we skip the warm up and let's get this party started?

He then charged his jump and after 5 seconds, he leap at an altitude of 100 feet, he performed the Hammerfist Elbow Slam and he make sure that he will make a great damage to Lucifer.

Lucifer - Damn, maybe I should let out *as she summon her 6 large devilish wings from her back* this to increase my mobility.

As Y/n made an contact to the ground, the whole castle began to shake vigorously for about 5 seconds or so.

Lucifer - Damn you! Don't you dare destroy my castle!

Y/n stood up and he saw Lucifer above him, ready to stab him with her sword again infused with demonic energy.

He quickly moved out of the way by performing a diveroll twice to his left.

Y/n - Well, I guess you are serious now. Time to take it to the next level.

Lucifer - You bet I am!

Y/n - Then take this! Critical Pain Devastator!

Y/n unleashes two large and deadly tendrils from his hands to Lucifer in which she fortunately blocked it with her shield. She was skidding across the ground due to too much impact and force that the tendrils is producing. It didn't cost any critical mass on him as he gained perfect control on it.

A little while later, her shield is gradually being destroyed in process as cracks began to appear everywhere.

With one loud roar, Y/n manages to penetrate and destroy the shield but he prevented it to damage Lucifer even for a bit. He just want to have a long, fierce battle with the Supreme being of Hell.

Lucifer - Are you giving mercy on me?

Y/n - No. I'm planning to make our battle long and exciting by unleashing all of our trump cards one by one. When I get finally serious, it is time to teach you a lesson. Oh and by the way, we haven't still received any damage from each other yet.

Lucifer - Grrr....... Are you making fun of me and my capabilities as a Supreme Being?! She said getting annoyed.

Y/n - I'm not making fun and provoking you or anything like that. I'm just saying that you suck as a Supreme Being. Enslaving a helpless women, killing innocent men. You see, your bad habit of yours is kinda ticking me off. That's why I am here to change everything and that includes you, Lucifer. He said from being calm earlier to a more serious tone.