Chapter 4: Red Dragon Empress' Debut

Time check: 3:30 p.m.

After 20 minutes of sleeping, Lucifer finally woke up and stretches her arms and legs.

Y/n - How did it go? Or rather how was your sleep?

Lucifer - The best. She smiled.

Y/n also smiled at her saying,

Y/n - That's good to know.

Lucifer then sat properly besides Y/n.

Lucifer - So.... What happened to me earlier?

Y/n - Well... You had a dream about me and you, in a place called Paradise of Love. We did sweet and romantic things together there.

Lucifer - How come you were there when you are wide awake?

Rias - Yeah. We were also wondering about that earlier. She added.

Y/n - Frankly speaking, when I flirted with Lucifer, I didn't knew that a shard of my soul was there. Now, another question emerges. How did my shard of soul went to Lucifer's mind? Hmmm....

After 10 seconds of thinking, Y/n already knew the answer.

Y/n - Aha! I know! When I held her chin earlier while flirting. That's why.

Lucifer - How come?

Y/n - You see, when I make direct contact on a woman's physical body during the flirting, that shard of my soul traveled all the way through the mind of the woman / girl that I flirted with. I must say that's the reason why she kept saying my name all over again while dreaming. I'm sure of it.

Koneko - I see. Then what about the large, pink rose that suddenly appeared beneath and exploded after a while? How will you explain that?

Y/n - That's an easy one. While Dream Ecstasy is occuring, that large, pink flower you are saying symbolizes that the Dream Ecstasy that I inflicted to them is gone. Meaning, they are cured because of the love energy that the person's body is absorbing. Although Dream Ecstasy can produce love energy as well, but its effects are negative.

Kayla - What will happen if that giant rose didn't appear? She said.

Y/n - Obviously, what I did like hugging them is not enough. It should be more intimate. The higher the intimacy of the actions that I had done to the patient, high chances that they will be cured. The most intimate action that I can do of them all is yeah. The true love's kiss. A kiss filled with overwhelming love and passion. Nothing more, nothing less. In some rare cases, if true love's kiss is still not enough, then I need to learn several resurrection, age-reversal and immortality magic. If the dream ecstasy is very powerful and overwhelming to the patient, they will be forever in comatose. They will not die but forever unconscious. They can still be old except when they have Eternal Youth. However, when I revive them using magic, the side-effects of the Dream Ecstasy will remain the same.

Akeno - I see. Now we fully understand what this phenomenon is really capable of. She realized, understanding everything what Y/n just said.

Y/n - Yeah. And I, the only living being in the entire Omniverse, have that ability that I can inflict to people, especially to women and girls.

All throughout the discussion, the female devils including their Supreme Being, listened to him intently.

Y/n - I need to be very careful and cautious on this. If not, I'm going to blame myself for the rest of my life. He said disappointed.

Lucifer - Now, now. I know you are careful and cautious, Y/n. No need to be so disappointed. You are actually fully aware on everything you do. I can see that.