Chapter 3: Welcome To The Club!

As the three are walking, Rias toured Y/n and Lucifer across the place. They went to some establishments here and there.

Overall, they have some fun while travelling across the city.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, the intimacy of the two ladies to him grew more and more as the moments they've spent is truly memorable. Well, for them that is.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at a building that Y/n saw the name at the above of the building that says, "Kuoh Academy".

Rias - Well, here we are! Welcome to the Kuoh Academy!

Lucifer - Oh wow! What an astounding and amazing building! She said clearly amazed.

Y/n - Is this your first time to see a building, Lucifer?

Lucifer - Frankly speaking, yes. I live at my castle for 1,000 years. Naturally, this is my first time to see a well-structured building or any kind of building in my entire life. Honestly, this is my first time to go out on my palace.

Y/n - Ahh I see.

Rias - Follow me and we will go to my club.

Then, Y/n and Lucifer followed Rias inside and after 2 minutes, they have arrived in front of the door.

Rias opened the door and gestured her two guests to sit at the sofa.

The other members of the club saw them. They know Lucifer as she was the Supreme Being of their world but the other one...

He seems...........

Mysterious and unique.

Although they don't sense a single trace of any devilish energy from the unknown person to them, still they approached them cautiously especially Kiba because he knew that this mysterious man has a ridiculous power that can literally beat any opponent. They began to greet them politely.

Akeno - Greetings, your highness. I'm Akeno Himejima. Nice to meet you. She greeted the Supreme Being politely as she can to show some respect.

Kayla - I'm Kayla Yuuto. It's also very nice to finally meet you, your highness.

Koneko - I'm Koneko Toujou. Nice to meet you. She said in her usual monotone while nibbling a chocolate bar.

Lucifer - It's very nice to meet all of you, my fellow devils. Everyone, meet Y/n Mercer, the only mortal who finally defeated me in a classic duel.

They gasped in utter shock including Rias as they heard the unbelievable news.

Rias - Did Y/n just defeated you? I thought you were unbeatable and can end a fight with one hit.

Lucifer - Yes. You can say that again. He had some powers and abilities actually although that is very unusual and unique compared to a normal human being.

Y/n - Yeah. Lucifer is right. Yes I do have some powers but I can't use magical powers. My powers only enhance my physical attributes.

Kayla - But how did you manage to defeat our Supreme Being?

Y/n - Well, let's just say, I did some vigorous and rigorous training all day, all night. He somewhat lied on that statement but the truth is that it is because of the Blacklight Virus.

He didn't want to know his secret not until he trusts them fully. He also had several reasons as to why he can't tell to Rias and the rest his secret up until now.

Luckily for him, the others don't suspect that he is lying.

Y/n - Anyway, enough with that. What matters is that we are safe and sound.