Chapter 5: "Y/n vs. Isabelle, The clash between formidable beings!"

The battle continues as Y/n landed on the ground, missing his move as Isabelle already avoided that devastating attack.

Isabelle - I would be squished into a pulp when I took that attack head-on.

She took this chance as an advantage to deal her maximum damage to her opponent.

She ignited her gauntlets with crimson fiery energy and dashed down to Y/n.

Y/n - Heh. Looks like I missed. *when he looked above* Crap! Armor, Activate!

He morphed his body to an armored biomass and began to stretch his arms and feet wide open.

Y/n - Come here! Attack me with all of your might!

Isabelle - 'Crap! He transformed to that form again?! Well, unfortunately for you I have some tricks up from my sleeve!'

Isabelle changes her trajectory she smirked.

Isabelle - You're finished! DRACONIC BLAST!

She unleashed a massive beam of crimson energy from her 2 gauntlets. The beam with immense speed and power, rushed to Y/n.

Y/n - I told you.......

Before he can finish his statement, the blast causes a massive explosion and Y/n was inside with it.

The girls - Y/n! NOOOOO! They yelled with concern.

As the smoke and dust died down, Y/n emerged from it still unfazed and unscathed. Because of his biomass armor.

Y/n - None of your attacks will work unless I deactivated this armor.

Isabelle was in absolute shock that one of her powerful moves was pointless to her opponent. After all of the solo training she had done. It was all for nothing.

Isabelle fell from her knees and said,

Isabelle - No........ That can't be........ I've trained so long since I discovered that I had a Sacred Gear. But for what?.........

Y/n then morphed back to his human form and said,

Y/n - Now.... Now.... You need to calm down.

Isabelle - NO! I won't accept defeat again and again! I've suffered enough! She yelled angrily.

Y/n - Look, let's talk about it okay? He said with concern.

Isabelle - Grrrrr...........

Ddraig - No. Don't do it. You don't want to cause destruction here. Am I right?

Not hearing Ddraig's words, Isabelle still continues to grumble in anger and rage as her hair is floating upwards and crimson aura began to engulfed her whole body.

Y/n - I better back away before something bad happens. He said to himself.

Y/n let out 2 large wings made of biomass and flew backwards at full speed.

As he landed on the ground, the fully enraged Isabelle began to produce a draconic and menacing roar that sends out destructive shockwaves in its path.

Y/n - Oh no. This is bad. Real bad. *as he look to Lucifer and the rest* Lucifer, get everyone to safety!

Lucifer - You got it, Y/n! Everyone! Spread out your wings and follow me!

Girls - Right!

They all simultaneously let out their wings. After all of that rest, Lucifer managed to recover her black devilish wings completely.

They began to fly upwards and proceeds to a place somewhere safe.

Back to Y/n

Y/n now increases his amount of wings from 2 to 4, further increasing his mobility in air in which all of it flaps majestically. He also geared up himself by morphing his right arm with a sharp blade, his left arm with a Whipfist and finally retaining his whole body covered in armor.