Sweet 'N Distant

It's been about a week here in Japan at the school Seiyo Elementary, I'm known around the school as the 'Sweet 'N Distant' transfer student.

I came up with two lies that the staff bought pretty quickly saying that they trust there students in all. I told them that my arms didn't have enough blood to produce the right temperature and that my scalp is very sensitive, with those two lies I'm aloud to wear a hat and a hoodie to school which is a violation to school dress code. I just woke up to my alarm going off and right now I'm getting ready for school.

I brush out my long icy blue hair that reaches my knees and braid it up into a small bun that could easily go through my New York hat, I quickly glance through my closet to find my white button up uniform shirt and uniform shorts. I wear the boys uniform so that I won't have to socialise to much but got to flirt as much as my heart desired, I know it's probably pretty strange but I enjoy seeing people smile an blush... Besides its kinda fun.

I pull on my uniform and zip up my light grey hoodie making sure the hood is over my hat properly, I throw on my school shoes and grab a apple and quickly head out my apartment.

I saw the school building and slowed my pace to a walk, I swear I feel smaller an smaller every time I see this castle that they so call school, sweat-dropped I set my foot onto the school grounds.
"Look there goes the 'Sweet 'N Distant' Takashi-sama," I heard a fan girl scream, everyone's head snapped in my direction waiting for my response, "Morning ladies you all look beautiful as always," I announced I kissed my thumb an stuck it sideways at everyone,"Yay!"

Every girl broke out in screams as I stood there sweat-dropped I broke out in a nervous laugh when someone ever so rudely bummed into me.

I turned around and saw a boy with black hair who seemed to be in the 6th grade and on the basketball team, I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him back making him fall to the ground with a thud. Stay calm stay calm, crap I can't, I got on top of him and pulled him up by his collar with my free hand I quickly made a fist and brought it up to his face, "Watch where your going!" I said between gritted teeth.

He quickly nodded an I let go of his collar and got up dusting myself off. I quickly fled to the castle- I mean school building and ran into the boys bathroom, "Dammit... Why the hell can't I ever calm down," I said in a mere whisper.

I looked in the mirror I noticed a lot of my hair sticking out I tucked all the blue locks back into my hat then stepped out the restroom an headed to class.

I took my seat that was in the very back right behind that Hinamori Amu-san girl.

A girl with light brown hair and green eyes walked up to me a heavy blush on her face. I smiled at her an tilted my head to the side, "Good morning princess, is there something I can do for you?" I asked patiently waiting for her reply. The blush on her face depend as she started speaking shakily, "Umm... W-well you... See I-I ha-have a confession... T-to make. I really like y-you and I uhh wanted... To kno- to know what you umm... Thought of me?" I smiled at her and stood up taking both of her hands in mine.

"I'm sorry but I can't return the same feelings... But." The sad look in her eyes went away after I said but, "Know that I'm here for you no matter what and now that I know that you like me. I know that I can come to you when I'm feeling down... Right?" Her face blew up in red as I said those words, she nodded slowly. Lucky me that she was on the short side (like me) I was able to put my forehead on hers and speak softly, "Thank you Kiwi-san no Kiwi-chan for telling me," I let go of her hands an cupped her face an pulled my forehead way from hers and offered her a smile. I sat back down in my chair as I heard her friends cheer an pummel her with questions.
(~)

The day went by slow as always but I was ok with that 'cause it gave me more time to flirt, I was in the middle of walking back to my apartment and when I arrived I was greeted by the mail man, "Ah Takashi I was just about to put your mail in the mailbox but since your right here, here ya go," I took the mail out of his hands and nodded in thanks.

I opened up my apartment door and entered with a sigh of relief, I looked at the mail I received seeing a package, my rent bill, and a letter possibly from my parents. I sat at my three seated table and opened the package seeing a boy-scout pin with a brown paw print centred in the middle, I smiled and set it a side. I opened the bill to see how much I had due witch was 250 dollars, sighing I took out the left over money that my parents sent me; looking at it I released I only had 280 dollars left out of 400 dollars.

I put 250 dollars in the mail keeping 30 dollars for myself. I decided to save the letter for later and went to my room. I took off my uniform and put on my pjs, I thought about all the events that happened today first I almost got in a fight this morning I really need to learn how to calm down, and when that girl was being picked on and those people were making all those rumours about Hinamori Amu-san I just wanted to stand up and protect them... But their were to many people around an that would have been out of character.

I sighed and sat in my bed slightly sitting on my hair, I tugged it from under me and tossed the icy blue locks over my shoulder, I looked out to the stars and thought about music, how nice it would be to embrace wanting to play every instrument... To sing. I clasped my hands together and closed my eyes, "I wish to be reborn into some one that could protect others, stay calm, and embrace music... That's what I want to be... My would-be selves." I said aloud, I drifted of to sleep thinking of what it would be like to be reborn and not be The Sweet 'N Distant character everyone thinks I am.
To be... Me.