Not A Chapter

Hello fellow beautiful readers it's been likeeee a very very long time since I updated this story. I'd be surprised if any of my original readers stuck around. Ok so time to actually get to the point, I want to continue writing this story I really do. But before I continue it I have to rewrite those first 4 chapters. I love them but they just seem so damn rushed and I desperately feel the need to rewrite them. Chapter 5 is in the works now and I'm also rewriting that and I'm also working on another fanfic for BNHA I'm so in love with that anime it's so great and I'm in love with my character that I came up with. Anyways sorry again this wait was truly unacceptable, Taka's story will be completed she's so amazing and strong her story does need to be told. I love you guys thanks so much for all the love you gave to this story and we are so close to 1k reads I am ecstatic! I honestly cannot wait to rewrite this I got me laptop out right  now (I'm typing this on my phone btw lol) ok once again love you guys the rewrites should be out soon some time early November because my birthday is coming up on Sunday and I'm kind of focused on that as well your girl is turning 18 woot woot. Another update on my progress next week on Tuesday to let you guys know the progress. Later love bugs enjoy your day!