Children

Air rushed passed me as I fell, it was extremely terrifying but I tried my best to mange.

I landed on something that was soft and squishy it kinda felt like... Jello?

I looked beside me and saw Amu she was safe and seemed relieved with her two eggs in her hands.

The Jello like stuff disappeared and I landed on my butt painfully.

I stood up rubbing my bottom looking over to see if Amu was alright, I was suddenly filled with hot rage.
Tadase was holding Amu protectively as she stared up at him heavenly, I looked at them from the corner of my eye anger still visible.

"You again?" The neko said in question like he's seen him a hundred times. "Little King." I chocked on a laugh, the name fit Tadase quite well.

I saw a small frown spread across the tiny kings face as he looked at the neko with anger.
"It's you Tsukiyomi Ikuto!"

Ikuto huh...

Ikuto chuckled before throwing a large cat paw at Tadase.
"Holy Crown," Tadase yelled out blocking Ikuto's attacking with ease.

A large puff of dirt blew around us blinding are vision, when it cleared up we found that the neko was gone. "He's gone," Amu said stating the obvious.

I nodded my head excepting the information, I looked over to Tadase as he shuffled threw his pockets looking for something.

He took out a handkerchief that probably had pocket crust on it and put it on Amu's cheek. She blushed as his finger accidentally brushed against her cheek as he wiped away any excess dirt.

"Are you okay? Have you been hurt?" He asked her staring into her eyes. I smacked his hand away grabbing the rag pushing it into her face probably to rough for her liking to finish wiping her face myself.

"She's just fine as you can see Hotori, when did you get here in the first place?" I inquired, "When H-Hinamori Chara Transformed." He gulped.

I glared at him, my icy blue eyes glaring daggers into his pink ones.

"Hotori-kun." A soft voice called out,

I looked over finding a girl with beautiful dark purple hair. Her light brown orbs held patients and her posture held dominance mostly in a boyish way.

Now that I noticed that, I looked over at her face again seeing just how more male-ish it actually looks.

The shape of her face resembled a boys and her nose was more defined. I brushed it of thinking that it's just my mind playing tricks.

"Hello I'm Ta-"

"It's time you return to the guardian meeting." She said cutting me off, I looked at my shoes slightly embarrassed that she cut me off.

He responded to her with a simple nod of his head, "You two should head home for the rest of the day."
I felt the rag being gently pulled away from my hand but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Well then..." He continued as he walked towards the other guardian.
"W-Wait uh, um this," Amu called out quickly before they could walk away. She pointed to the Humpty lock that now hung around her neck, "You hold on to it Hinamori Amu-san." He replied,

"Another thing miss." I said finally speaking up, "Where did you get the Humpty lock from." I asked my eyes finding coaxing light brown ones. She smiled at me and replied back simply.

"The first Guardian Tsukasa provided us with it not to long ago, any other questions you have about the Humpty lock you'll have to go to him about."