[ 028 ]

⤿ August 30th, 2020

There was a knock at Brianna's front door and the girl sat up from her bed, her eyes moving to the area in which her door was. She was no where near dressed or ready for bed but she didn't care, already knowing who was at her front door. She had been hiding from John for almost a week and he must've gotten fed up with waiting for her so he came to find her himself. She was only proven correct when she stood up on her toes and looked through the peephole to see the man standing outside of her door with a tired expression across his face.

"Go away John." Brianna called through the door, really not wanting to deal with him at the moment. She was finally starting to feel better about the LoH due to Tommy, Tubbo, Will, Techno and Phil's help. As well as the constant teasing from them when they saw she was in a good mood. Bri just was angry now, not upset and she didn't want to take the anger out on him even if he deserved it.

"Bri," John spoke up, talking to the girl through the door and clearly not getting the message that Bri was trying to get through to him. She still stood at the other side of the door with a small glare on her face as if he could see it. "You can't just hide from me," He said with a sigh and this only made Brianna glare even harder at the door as if it was him.

"Yes," Brianna told him with an angry tone that made John raise his eyebrows on the other side. Bri was confused, she wasn't sure what she should call her neighbor after finding out what she now knew but decided that John was a better fit because that's the person she knew. "Yes, I can." She told the man who looked to his door then back to hers.

"Are you upset?" Even John cringed at the question because he knew the answer. But he also knew that his neighbor would never truly answer that question as she stood on the other side of the door. She took a sharp breath as she heard the question.

"Go away Johnathan." Brianna said and after not hearing the man walk away she opened the door to glare at him, trying to get her point across to John. Her eyes moved to his face and she see that John's eyes were locked on hers. "I'm fine." She told him, motioning to herself and John frowned ever so slightly.

"Don't bullshit me Brianna." John said after a minute of studying her face and Brianna's eyebrows moved upwards a little at the way that he had responded to her coming out of her apartment to speak to him. "I saw your face after the show and haven't seen you come out of your apartment in the last five days." He went on and Brianna looked at the ground, her frustration only growing as the man continued to talk. "I'm not stupid Bri."

"Ok, yeah. I'm upset," Brianna finally snapped and looked up at the man with a hurt look on her face that made John feel guilty. There were tears in the girls eyes but they weren't from being upset but rather being so frustrated and angry with the man. "You played with my feelings and I got upset. Sue me!" The girl said her voice getting louder and cracking somewhat at the end. Her heart raced in her chest as she met the man's eyes with a hurt glare and tears in her eyes.

"How did I play with your feelings?" John asked and Brianna gave him a look of disbelief, unsure if he was being serious or not about him not playing with her emotions. He angrily met the girls eyes as well and then spoke again when he realized she wasn't going to. "You're the one who is always pushing me away!"

"Don't act like you literally didn't just play me in front of thousands of people." Brianna said angrily to the man standing in front of her, her mind slipping to the place where her thoughts had been hiding. Thoughts fueled by anger and hurt because of his actions. "That stream had peaked at nearly two hundred thousand people, John." Brianna told him with a small wave of her hands and John felt a small pain as she said the number. He didn't know exactly how many people were watching but hadn't thought it was that many and he also hadn't expected Bri to get this upset.

"I didn't act like a jackass about it!" He shot back in defensive tone because while he knew he had messed up pretty bad, he didn't think he deserved the girl calling him names. John was rather good at getting cursed at or cursing at people but having Bri curse at him felt different then other people doing so.

"That's surprising," Brianna laughed harshly at him saying that he wasn't a jackass and hadn't been a dick to her in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Her heart raced as she glared at the man and John glared right back, not sure what Brianna was getting at. "Because in your videos, you sure do seem to act like a jackass, Jschlatt." Brianna told him with another cruel laugh and the man cringed a little at her using his online name, him being preferred to be called John by her. He didn't know why but it felt more real, like they really knew each other but now was not the time to think about that.

"Stop lecturing me, Brianna." John said with a glare on his face at how the short girl had started to lecture him on how he acted in his videos. He knew he was a jackass to people who watched him but he didn't want to act like that to people he cared about, Brianna being one of those few limited people.

"I'll stop lecturing you when you decide to grow up." Brianna laughed harshly and the frown across Johnathan's face grew as he looked at the girl who had practically told him he was immaculate and not a grown man.

"I'm the same age as you!" He shouted back and Brianna shook her head, seeing that the man clearly wasn't getting her point.

"Then act like it!" Brianna told him before slamming her door and going back to her bedroom to talk to Will about the interaction she had just had with Johnathan Schlatt.