[ 059 ]

⤿ November 23rd, 2020

Brianna and John sat side by side in the girls bedroom, having brought John's own gaming chair over from his apartment so they could sit side by side as they did their first official stream together. The two laughed as they set up for the stream, Brianna crossing her legs under her as she pressed the go live button knowing how chat would respond to the girl and boy with each other.

"Hi chat," Brianna grinned as she leaned against John, both looking at the camera and the speeding chat as they moved from the starting soon screen to one of them both on the screen. They smiled happily as the chat started to say things such as they knew it and were so excited to see them together. "Oh what? Yeah we have Jschlatt here, ignore him." She waved her hand as if she was making him disappear from her chats view but they were still freaking out about the two creators in the same room.

"Wow," John scoffed as he swatted her hand out of the air, it going back to her thigh as her legs were crossed so she could be closer to her desk. John had noticed that she often sat like that when she was comfortable or relaxing.

"Easily ignorable." Brianna added teasingly with a small grin appearing on her face as she turned to look at the man.

"My feelings are," John started but Bri placed a hand lightly over his mouth, a grin on her face which made him roll his eyes.

"Shush." She told the man, a grin across her face as she met his eyes and the two stared at each other for a few seconds before Brianna pulled her hand away from him. He shook his head lightly and Brianna turned her attention back to her chat. "Anyways chat, we are playing geo guesser." The girl announced with a clap of her hands and John scoffed lightly at this.

"You shock at this game though," He pointed out having seen her play the game before and he found it funny just how bad she was. Bri stopped grinning at her chat and slowly turned her head towards John, squinting her eyes a little as John grinned in response.

"Alright," Brianna moved back lightly as she moved her keyboard and mouse over so John had an easier chance to grab the two objects to control her pc. "You play then." She challenged and John looked at her, neither had expected the stream to go like this but as she looked at him with a smirk on her face, knowing that he wouldn't play, he decided that he would play just to prove her wrong.

"Alright," John said with a smile as he started a game, chat mocking the man as they knew he would not do wonderful at the game. Brianna also knew this as the two had played it offline a few times, not many but enough for Bri to know he ducked at the game. An hour passed rather quickly with the two joking around and reading and reacting to donos and John had still not won a single round. "Fuck." He muttered rather loudly as he once again failed the round. "Okay, okay, that's fine." He told himself and chat which made Brianna giggle besides him, John glancing over with a small smile appearing on his face at the reaction.

"Awh," Brianna grinned as she poked him in the side before leaning onto him, her eyes meeting his with a playful look in them. John was used to her playful touch, the way which she liked to cling to him but for chat this was new. They'd never seen her do something like this. "Did J lose the game?"

"Shut up," John responded with a roll of his eyes while the girl looked at chat, a bunch of people reacting to her calling him a nickname. The girl looked back at the man and stuck her tongue out at him, a teasing look still in her eyes as she looked at him. "I'm going again." He told Bri before hitting the retry button which caused a new scene to pop up on the monitor. After only a few seconds Brianna felt like she recognized the scene.

"I'm pretty sure that's America," Brianna said to the man next to her, the girls eyes studying every inch of the picture as she felt a way of something come to her. She watched as John looked around some and knew that she was right about her guess. "California." She added to be more specific, knowing it would gain the man more points.

"How do you know?" John questioned her confidence because she had told him locations in the past only to be wrong. Plus he thought she was shit at the game so he had reasons to be suspicion of the way which Brianna was so certain on the location.

"I grew up there." Brianna revealed to both her chat and John which was something she'd never told anyone before other then Will and Phil as well as Techno when it came up in conversation randomly. She could very easily recognize the church on the corner they just passed due to it being one that she had visited every Sunday with her family. She hated that building. "Try it." She told him and he pressed the submit button only to see that she was correct and had gotten them the most points so far.

"Alrighty Cali girl," John teased Brianna with a grin on his face, happy to have learned a new thing about the girl he'd been spending so much time with over the last few months. But this was only met with Brianna giving John a dirty look.

"Don't call me that." Brianna said with a frown on her face and John raised an eyebrow but laughed lightly to let chat know that it was a joke. But still, Bri seemed to be uncomfortable with being called that so he made a mental note to not call her that again.

"Alright princess," He returned to her normal nickname that he had given to her. It felt like forever ago that they had met in the hallway and she had snapped at John for calling her Bri and now he was calling her pet names. The two had gotten extremely close over that time and he placed a careful hand on her thigh as he leaned forwards again. "Next round I'll get it," John ensured the girl who laughed lightly, fully aware that the man would not get it.