[ 080 ]

⤿ February 2nd, 2021

Brianna took a deep breath as she looked at her glowing gaming set up. She hadn't really been on her pc since her and John had last streamed with the only exception of her talking to Phil and Kristen. So sitting in front of her pc and booting it up, seeing the screen come to life let her feel like she was back in her safe zone. Her own little safe space and she looked up with a small smile as she answered the call from John on Discord.

"I have to do a video with Ted,"John announced after the two had talked for a few minutes and a small pout appeared on Bri's face. She looked at her monitor and sighed lightly under her breath because she had wanted to stream with him but was sure she could find someone else. They both were always busy, they were streamers and YouTubers and had to work so hard to keep their fans happy. "But I'll try to be back soon." He told her and a small smile appeared on her face at how he was making time for her.

The two talked for a couple more minutes before John left and Brianna was left to fend for herself. She checked a few dms and eventually she came across Will who was active plus she knew that he would respond the fastest out of other people. After talking for about ten minutes, Brianna's stream was set up and she hit the green Go Live button.

"Hey guys!" Brianna chirped happily as her stream had started and her chat started filling up with her fans freaking out, after all the streamer that had disappeared out of no where was back. She grinned as she rested her head against her shoulder, grinned happily as she read them all saying hello. "Guess who's back?" She said with a bright grin across her face as she moved her eyes to her face cam, her eyes bright with excitement for her stream.

"After disappearing for a month." Will's voice came from the other side of the Discord call which only made her chat speed up. They loved the content between Brianna and Will almost as much as they loved it between her and John. Still, Brianna rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Like you have room to talk." Brianna shot back because she knew him and his streaming patterns. He almost never streamed nowadays but he still made some content and often appeared in other peoples streams and videos on YouTube.

"Well," Will went to respond but clearly he hadn't thought out his argument and was watching Brianna's stream where she laughed a little at his stupidity. "I'm also not known for my very consistent streams." He grinned and Brianna rolled her eyes, aware of the stupid grin on her face.

"I guess your right." Brianna groaned when she couldn't come up with a proper excuse and she could hear the laugh of triumph that came from Will. She sighed as she listened to him keep celebrate. 

"I know I am." He remarked and Brianna rolled her eyes at how dumb he was being.

"Oh shut up." Brianna groaned as she moved to look through different games which she had already on her pc. There were plenty for her to play but none were peaking her interest at the moment and if she wanted a fun stream then she had to play something she liked. "Want to play Geoguesser?"

"Yeah, sure." Will laughed and opened the game on his pc, the two ready to play the game which they both loved.

"I'll beat your ass." Brianna grinned and she put her login information, inviting Will to join her game so they could play together.

"No you won't."