151 | Field Trip

THE NINE WHITE UNIFORMS who were considered the best students in J.S High continued to enjoy their time together at the pub despite the incident that happened with the Nobles earlier. The members of the Elites shared stories about some incidents that happened in the past, while the others shared the things they had to do to get into the top 10.

     "I was so tired and I was seconds away from giving up, but look at me now. I can't be happier and prouder than ever," Antonio says, and Justin raised his bottle of beer, making the rest follow.

     "But of course, that isn't even close to what Max here went through," Antonio then says after chugging down his drink.

     Everyone looked at Max who tried to laugh it off. "Honestly, it was pure luck. And like what Ian said I had the opportunities, and I was able to use them to my advantage. Anyone could have done it," he explains.

     "I'm pretty sure that's still not the case for most of us. You achieved so much, and you're only in your second year," Justin says, making the others agree to it too.

     "But aren't Ian and Richard the same? You became members of the Elites when you guys were in the second year too right?" Max then asks, shifting the attention back to them.

     Richard takes a sip of his beer first before explaining his side. "I got into the Elites at the end of the term of my second year, so it's almost like I really became an official member during my third year in J.S High. Ian's different though, he got in just the same as you did."

     "Really?" Max asks in shock while looking at Ian who was just casually enjoying his drink.

     "Like what Max said, I had the opportunities and I used them to my advantage. I became a member of the Elites in my second year even though I transferred to J.S High in the last term of our first year."

     "Wait? You transferred?  You didn't enroll in J.S High in your first year? This is the first time I've heard about it," Kenzo says, and the others couldn't help but agree. So apparently he's really like Max too?

    "Ian transferred just a week before the end of our first year," Richard then explains, surprising everyone even more.

     "What?! How is that possible? Is that even allowed?" Antonio then asks, confused how Ian was able to transfer even though it was the last week of their school year. Why didn't he just transfer the year after that? There was literally just a week left, why couldn't he wait?

     "Wait, so you weren't really classmates with Viktor and the others then?" Thomas then speculates. Since he's an underling of BND, he's heard of the stories about how the brotherhoods were white uniforms before too, and almost all of them—except Siren—were classmates.

     "At that time I was still in Class B," Richard explains. "But I think Ian was transferred to Class I-A, which was Viktor's class. Isn't that right Gavriil, since you were in Class I-A too?"

     Gavriil was quiet since earlier, but he nods his head to confirm it. "Ian was transferred to our class, but since most of our classmates became brotherhoods, Ian didn't really get to know them."  Gavriil explained while Ian was nodding his head to confirm it. He was a peculiar case, and he did get to know Viktor and the others more only when he became the Elites president.

     "Including Ian, there were 26 of us in Class I-A. 23 of them formed brotherhoods," Gavriil then reveals, surprising them even more. Of course, this wasn't much of a shock to Max. He already knew about this when he got close to the other brotherhoods.