chapter 6-the kiss

Cross

As we were hugging I pulled away and looked up at him and than he looked down at me our faces were close than we stared to move his head closer and I closed my eyes as I felt our lips (??) Touch, he pulled back after what seemed like a hour as my whole face was purple he chuckled at my face and I felt his arms wrap around my waist and lift me up I held onto his shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck "W-what are you doing??" I said my face getting more purple "my office" he said and opened my door to see the others standing outside my room and than running off when they saw nightmare, I heard him opened the door and close it after and walked to his desk and sat down with me still on his lap I was so embarrassed I shoved myself into his chest again as he did some paper work.

Nightmare

I was doing some paper work and I felt crosses arm slightly lose its grip on my neck almost falling back I caught the beofre he could, he was fast asleep I smiled and lifted him up and throwing him up a little so I could get a better grip and walked to my room slowly placing on my bed but he wouldn't let go of my neck I sighed and layed down with him covering us with the blankets I felt him  snuggles closer to me I wrapped my arms around him as I could feel his breathing (no lungs??)

Cross

I felt nightmare bring me closer I opened my eyes a little to see him asleep I looked outside the window was it already night??  So I went back to sleep maybe I'll wake up in a some more minute, than I felt nightmare move and sit up "nightmare?" "Yes?" He groaned rubbing his temples " I turned over to face him "are...we a couple now?" I said with a little purple tent on my cheeks are he tensed up and his face going cyan "you don't have to answer that if you do want to-" I said than nightmare brag me onto his chest and layed back down "yes" wow that was a quick answer. I layed my head on his chest "we should probably get up tho its the morning" I said and than looked at him and he was fast asleep I can't believe it I sat up and pulled at hi arm" nightyyy come onnn"

Nightmare

Cross was whining that I fell back asleep "hmph fine I'll just get ready myself" I chuckled as his childish act and sat up "ok ok" I sat up and fixed up my clothes I looked at cross who was freezing cold from the wind " do you want some new clothes?" I asked and he nodded crossing his arms, I walked over to my draws and shuffled through some clothes "no to big.." I put back the shirt "I don't clothes for you mine are to big how about you go ask lust she has alot of clothes" cross nodded and walked out

Cross

I walked to lusts door and knocked on her door after some time he opened the door "cross?.." he said sleepy "hey lust nightmare said to ask if you have some spear clothes for me" I said and than he waved me to come in her room, I closed the door and standed in the room as she looked through he dresser "hey cross you don't mind Any clothes?" I nodded and looked at all the weapons she has for a nurse and than she shoved a dress and some boots heels to my chest "here" she said smirking "b-but this is girl clothes-" "so? I thought you said ANY clothes" I nodded and than she pushed me out and closed the door after i thanked her I walked back to my room and started to put the clothes on and than the heels.

Nightmare

I was waiting for cross to come back and the door opened to see cross in a dress?- he looked beautiful "lust only had dresses and heels" his cheeks went purple as I smiled "you look amazing" I kissed his cheek "plus you look better in a dress" I said smirking as cross smirked "ig there is a new female on the ship" cross said and rolled his eyes "heh well good luck with that make sure lust doesn't kick your but she had her pride as being the only female on the ship" cross gave me a questioning look and than hugged me "ehhhh it's still coldd" I laughed and than took off my coat and put it over HER shoulders "thank you" cross said "no problem 'ma'am' " she gave me a glare and than sighed (gender swap from cross now ig)  

Nightmare

I held cross hand intertwining our fingers together and walking out to the dining room as cross went to make breakfast I grabbed some water band went to everyone's rooms and started to wake them up and than walked back to the dining area and sat down as cross came out with breakfast and placed it on the table "pft whys criss cross wearing a dress?" Cross crossed her arms "that's miss cross to you" as the others tried not to laugh as lust sat down looking sleepy and cross throw a knife at the wall besides them and they quickly shuted up and sat down.