Chapter 8- morning kisses

Cross

I woke up I yawn and looked to my side, nightmare was still asleep I got up slowly not to wake him up and put my coat one I went to his side of the bed and kissed his forehead and he woke up a little and went back to sleep I pet his head and walked to the door and closed it. I saw horror up staring the ship "morning horror" I said putting on my heels "morning" I got up after putting them on "its really foggy today" I said a little quieter he nodded and I heard some stuff break, me and horror turned our heads I couldn't see anything I went to go check it out I opened the room were we heard something break just to find killer and dust play fighting "Oi knock it off!" I said as they let go of each other but still glaring at each other

Nightmare

I woke up and started to stretch I looked over to see cross not in bed she must be up already I groaned and stayed in bed and went back to sleep until I heard something break and cross yelling, I was curious so I went to check  it out I saw cross yelling at killer and dust to knock it off from my door I felt the breeze hit me it was really cold so I closed to door my room was really warm so I sat back on my bed started to read instead than I heard loud heels stop at my door I didn't  bother to look up and someone opened the door and closed it I sighed and looked up to see crossy in front of my face "you ok?" I asked and she nodded and climbed onto my lap and rested her back on my chest "what are you reading" "just a old book I found" I said with a shrug.

Cross

I felt his chin on my head as I red the book with him, it was relaxing until we heard yelling and a gun fire I got up and so did nightmare we rushed out the door to see lust holding her gun up and killer and dust sitting on the floor "what happened??" I asked "these two keep fighting and knocked over one of my stuff and broke it" she said slightly pissed off as the two apologised. Lust walked off and I glared at them They ran off "*sigh* they act so much like kids" I said shaking my head as nightmare chuckled I went back into his room and layed down and went to sleep.

After hours I woke up to see the time it's already the afternoon I went to get up and I heard a groan I turned my head to see nightmare wrapped around me spooning me from behind I slowly layed back down and turned over to face him, I hugged him shoving my face into his neck and relaxing when I felt him wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head I looked up at him to see him awake "hello handsome" I said smiling as his cheeks dusted with a load of cyan.

(Sorry this was short I gotta sneaking out to go to practice with my band)